we are well and truley
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Thats it Bo**ocks

Comment

warnock out

Comment

Connolly out....he is nowhere near good enough.

Whole back four were dire tonight.
            :drunk:

Comment

better second half but it still looked like a Championship V Premiership cup game..... board need to weigh in with some serious investment

Comment

We've been completely derailed since that Norwich loss.

We completely under estimated them that day and thought we were world beaters off the back of the Stoke win. That's complancecy has come back to haunt us.

That said I'm trying trying to think of how many games we've actually dominated this season. Wolves, West Brom, Blackburn, Newcastle for sure. Had the edge against Villa but never created much. Out of 17 games that's a poor return!

Comment

Are people surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                    We've been completely derailed since that Norwich loss.

We completely under estimated them that day and thought we were world beaters off the back of the Stoke win. That's complancecy has come back to haunt us.

That said I'm trying trying to think of how many games we've actually dominated this season. Wolves, West Brom, Blackburn, Newcastle for sure. Had the edge against Villa but never created much. Out of 17 games that's a poor return!
                    I would add Man City to that list, we dominated them
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• The only thing that pleases me is the Jan window. Hopefully TF will get some decent additions
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• i know people are going to say under last owners we never invested in the squad enough and yes i agree totally.But still worried about Sir neil for the rest of the term.players have got to go and if means releasing them so be it.but we have got to spend decent not 2/4 mill on players i mean decent just to compete.its not called the prem for no reason .

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          i know people are going to say under last owners we never invested in the squad enough and yes i agree totally.But still worried about Sir neil for the rest of the term.players have got to go and if means releasing them so be it.but we have got to spend decent not 2/4 mill on players i mean decent just to compete.its not called the prem for no reason .
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                          X