Team v Man U ? - MATCH THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    Don't think they're be any doubt now,until we can buy or loan some big players in january we won't moving anywhere in the table,i am seriously worried about the sunderland game now,i was looking for 3 points at this one,but that is just a hope now ......
    just hope we can attract some quality,because not looking that attractive to potential new players as slipping down the league fast. sunderland game is massive,anything less than 3 points then fear were in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Souness predicting a difficult second half of the season for us based on today's showing
      Not on today's showing only,you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        Well beaten,could have been 6 or 7,apart from Cerny and Taore and Taarabt when he came on we were very poor,good signings needed when window opens,and Warnock needs to get his act together if he wants to stay in this job.

Harsh words, but indeed true.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          What about Fulham and Bolton and Blackburn and Norwich ect?
          No fair enough Rebel those were games we reasonably could have got more than we did granted, but we've got to hope we have a big transfer window.

Comment

I said this last season and I am going to say it again, Why the hell do our defenders NEVER close players down, especially against the likes of Rooney, Welbeck, Nani etc..
            Also Barton and Bothroyd played terrible at times
            Traore, Helguson and Mackie had a good game
            Tarbs and DJ looked great when they came on
            Cerny saved us from an embarrassing scoreline once again
            We need a new defender, Gabbidon is just crap
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB;756177[B
              ]I said this last season and I am going to say it again, Why the hell do our defenders NEVER close players down, especially against the likes of Rooney, Welbeck, Nani etc..
              Originally posted by NikB;756177[B
              [/B]
              Also Barton and Bothroyd played terrible at times
              Traore, Helguson and Mackie had a good game
              Tarbs and DJ looked great when they came on
              Cerny saved us from an embarrassing scoreline once again
              We need a new defender, Gabbidon is just crap

Connolly woeful as well!
              Last edited by Shania; 18-12-2011, 03:06 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                just hope we can attract some quality,because not looking that attractive to potential new players as slipping down the league fast. sunderland game is massive,anything less than 3 points then fear were in big trouble.
                We have quality, the problem is, it's poor
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  Souness predicting a difficult second half of the season for us based on today's showing
                  1 win and 6 goals in 8 home games is an appalling record.

He's right, to be fair

Comment

Our midfield was non existent. And it cost us today.

Comment

All eyes on the Spurs v Sunderland game now.

We could slip into the bottom 5 if that doesnt go our way.

Comment

we need a big brute of a centre back to play alongside anton. I change my mind on Adel all the time but after today I think we need to find a place for him in the team. Huffing and puffing only gets you so far in this league. We need some quality.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          we need a big brute of a centre back to play alongside anton. I change my mind on Adel all the time but after today I think we need to find a place for him in the team. Huffing and puffing only gets you so far in this league. We need some quality.
                          We have quality, as I've said elsewhere, the problem is, it's not PL quality.

Actually, what we need is some half decent players
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                          X