Match Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
    Why is Warnock giving Faurlin a b0llocking???
    Have no idea but we needed some fresh legs as they were knackered and we started making mistakes, which could have cost us the 2 points.

Comment

Bloody linesman cost us the win. Perfectly good goal.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Have no idea but we needed some fresh legs as they were knackered and we started making mistakes, which could have cost us the 2 points.
        some players on their last legs towards the end but Warnock felt we didnt have the quality on the bench to use up 2 unused substitutions???????

Comment

For me Derry should've come on if we're looking to make a change.
          We don't have players on bench who can push us on, wise after the event but today we should've dug it out last 15mins and settle for 1-0

Buzz is a massive weak link who I've never really rated.
          January please come around soon!

Can't see many points between now and then, today a huge 2 points dropped
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
            Buzz nowhere near a Prem player

What has Tommy Smith got to do to get a run out?
            That's a good question?

Comment

Mackie faded - would have brought on Smith or Tabs for him mid-way thru the second half. Fair enough to bring on Buz - although he didn't play well it seemed like a sensible move - but why replace him with Bothroyd? Helgs was spent by the end and we had nobody who looked like getting the goal back once they equalised.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Mackie faded - would have brought on Smith or Tabs for him mid-way thru the second half. Fair enough to bring on Buz - although he didn't play well it seemed like a sensible move - but why replace him with Bothroyd? Helgs was spent by the end and we had nobody who looked like getting the goal back once they equalised.
                good points and poor subs from Warnock this week

Comment

We don't have players on bench who can push us on, wise after the event but today we should've dug it out last 15mins and settle for 1-0

Fair shout, forgot about Derry. Don't think he has the legs now for a full 90 mins but might have been the man for those last 15 mins.

Comment

5 points dropped against Norwich and WBA. I think we will come to regret these results come May. Plus we can't win at LR for love nor money. POOR!

Comment

Derry in would have made much more sense, it was actually one of our attacks gone wrong that resulted in their counter and goal!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                      X