No announcement yet.

Spurs Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a lucky penalty and then the ref to send a couple of their players off........never happens tho

Comment

good grief its quiet there have they all gone home?

Comment

As long as we beat the sides around us any points from teams in the top six is a massive bonus.
        Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by BigDanShittu View Post
          As long as we beat the sides around us any points from teams in the top six is a massive bonus.
          Like we did Blackburn and Wigan?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Like we did Blackburn and Wigan?
            Wigan was pre-TF and we got 3 unexpected points vs Chelski to make up for the 2 dropped (as I view it) vs Blackburn. Happy days.

We'll be fine this year IMO. Blackburn Wigan Bolton & Wolves are all far worse sides than us that I cant see finishing above us.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The Tarrabt thing is just becoming a joke now as he gives the ball away under little pressure for the 15th time this half. If he is not substituted at half time Warnock really has lost the plot

Comment

Terrible half and we lucky to be only 2 down. No creativity, no possession, no chances on goal.........do we look like a prem side? 7 goals all season and 3 of them in the same game.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sideshowrob View Post
                  Not only are they coming through us at will but we can't seem to string two passes together, even our free kicks and corners are being wasted.
                  We have offered nothing, no game plan, no passing, not set-pieces.

Spurs' finishing is the only reason it's not 4 or 5.

Singling out Adel, or Barton is not on. We're universally **** at the moment.

Second half against Chelsea and that 45 mins there.

We've looked like we don't have any quality, or any heart. Bad combination.

Comment

they are simply too good, what else can we do? We dont have enough quality, end of. Imagine we had the side that we had before Barton, SWP etc - itd be at least 5 by now. ut imo its toodefensive, we are just inviting them to play. We need Jay up front alongside HH imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                      they are simply too good, what else can we do? We dont have enough quality, end of. Imagine we had the side that we had before Barton, SWP etc - itd be at least 5 by now. ut imo its toodefensive, we are just inviting them to play. We need Jay up front alongside HH imo
                      Exactly mate.

Theyre a top side looking for Champs League football; were new to the PL and are looking to survive.... Basically theyre a far better side than us, did any of us really expect anything other than a convincing Spurs win today?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Exactly mate.

Theyre a top side looking for Champs League football; were new to the PL and are looking to survive.... Basically theyre a far better side than us, did any of us really expect anything other than a convincing Spurs win today?
                        Did we expect to go down without a whimper tho?
                        What is Warnocks tactics for this game?
                        Last edited by vblockranger; 30-10-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Fark me one extreme to another we win one week we are gonna finish top ten lose the next and we are gonna finish last. Who would of even expected three points out of the sc*m, Spurs and City?
                          Estamos QPR

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Did we expect to go down without a whimper tho?
                            What is Warnocks tactics for this game?
                            I can see your point about going down without a wimper but I think it just seems that way as were so badly out classed. The players havent really dropped their heads and given up (Adel aside), I just think we cant cope with them.

As for NW tactics; afraid I dont know although it seems like its a case of "dont let in too many"....

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                              Need to take Derry and Tarrabt off put Barton alongside Faulin and bring Mackie and Bothroyd on, Mackie wide and Boyroyd just off Helgusson
                              you been on the blower to Neil ?

Comment

^ exacttly what I was about to say but couldnt find the post, quality shout rickyranger

Comment

Working...
                                X