Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Match Thread including pre-match show and links for WATCHING LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have been a pen for me also... Yes Derry anticipating being clattered and partly on way down, but that's commonplace in the prem, there was contact end of. If that was Rooney at Old Trafford...? Say no more!

Comment

• Ha ha Joey's ****ed off quick!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Ha ha Joey's ****ed off quick!!!!!!!!!
        Probably looking for some Tipp-Ex....

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
            Yeah quick hide it!!!!!! lol

Comment

• It's s0ds s0dding law that we play relatively well with almost our second string, hit thebar and get denied penalties against a poor team who score two class goals, one being a deflection, the biggest annoyance is the fact that both swans and naaarwich got a point off them erghhhhh
              Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

• 1 goal scored in first 3 games...we have no pace and no firepower but what can we expect from the total lack of investment and interest shown by the 2 *****..now thwy are gone we can start to build a prem team.....just hope its not gonna cost us

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  1 goal scored in first 3 games...we have no pace and no firepower but what can we expect from the total lack of investment and interest shown by the 2 *****..now thwy are gone we can start to build a prem team.....just hope its not gonna cost us
                  nah i think we'll be ok mate. i think ive seen enough from us in the first 3 games (2 starting with agyemang) to suggest with additional signings we will be ok

Comment

• Dont never want to see Agey#### play for us again

The most frustrating player as he cant do nothing but run

Comment

• Just hope norwich, swansea and blackburn get beaten today!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Think its all been covered on here. I genuinely think that Pat would not have scored if the game went on 10 hours.

Connolly - too lightweight, and lacking in confidence - zero leadership skills.

Pat, Connolly, both full backs not good enough.

Hall/Gabbidon/Smith just about average

Tarrabt above average today but not great.

Buzz/Derry/Faurlin look good in possession
                        :drunk:

Comment

• Sounds like with an average team out we have been a bit unlucky ?

U rssss onwards and upwards!

Comment

• Just watched the game on a live feed and i reckon we were a match for Wigan and didnt deserve to lose that. True we had no fire power up front but we still created plenty of chances. We hit the bar and post 3 times too. Just watched replays of both their goals and it looks like both were deflected. The second definitely but there was 1 replay of the first goal that also looked like that was deflected too. Faurlin raised his game as the match went on as he was a bit sloppy with his passing for a while and both him and Derry played great. We kept the ball very well and i'm not downbeat at all after this. When we get DJ and bothroyd back and fully fit again, Barton and the other new signings and a bit of weight off Taarabt i reckon were gonna do ok. There was quite a few positives to take from this.

Comment

• So 6 goals conceded this season, of which:

1 x Wonder strike
                              1 x OG
                              3 x Deflected shots leaving Paddy no chance
                              1 x decent goal when our players had given the game up

Virus hit squad affecting 2 of 3 games massively, not to mention the training and build up to them.
                              Today we hit the woodwork 3 times and had a clear pen ignored....

All things considered, i think we've done ok, just not getting any luck at the moment, but we will have some hopefully soon enough, along with new signings i think we'll be fine.

Comment

• What was Warnock doing selecting PA? Surely you start with JB even if he ain't 100% fit and then bring him off later - then to leave PA on and take off AB is a joke!

We have no pace and no imagination and as for AF? If he was any slower....and all this hype about how good he is, I just can't see it.

Unless we get some pace onto the wings, some decent fall backs, a pacy centre back and a partner for Barton we will go straight back down.

Comment

Working...
                                X