Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Match Thread including pre-match show and links for WATCHING LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody hell... woodwork 3 times today, they score a deflection. Almost as much going against us as the Bolton game FFS!

Comment

• Only thing in their defence is we don;t know just how much this virus has affected the players on the pitch... many could be suffering slightly which could explain the apparent lack of fitness in the second half....

Comment

• I'm in the states can't get a stream, how are we playing??

Comment

• sorry but we have such **** players
          TaarabT Abdel

Comment

• Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
            sorry but we have such **** players
            oh shut up u *****

Comment

• The problem is we have no wingers with pace, and no forwards with quality.
              That put a lot of pressure on our defence, making them look worse than they are.

Gonna look a lot better next game with DJ, Bothroyd back, and Barton, Young and maybe SWP in.

Comment

• Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                I'm in the states can't get a stream, how are we playing??
                As expected when you read the teamsheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                  sorry but we have such **** players
                  FFS nw had his hands tied all summer now we are spending so dint be an idiot

Comment

• Pat's performance today is the worst I've ever seen in a Rangers shirt. 0/10 to follow his 1/10 last week.....do you think Neil is angling for another forward???

I hope so. Look light up front and very ordinary at the back.

Midfield good again, keeping the ball well
                    :drunk:

Comment

• Is hall injured again?

Comment

• it all fairness, we aint that bad, big pat has been awful, hall and connelly are liabiltys in defence, but apart from those 3 the rest haven't been that bad at all

Comment

• At least when Bartons in the team our set pieces might actually do something

Comment

• Andrade looking good!

Comment

• Good wing play from Andrade, but nobody in the 6 yard box to tap in from 2 yards!!

Comment

• Perone hs had a couple good chances! I'd like even a consolation goal!
                                Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X