No announcement yet.

Match thread....Bergamo V QPR Live Link To Watch Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well worked goal for Bothroyd. Thought Dyer looked very composed! Another class save by kenny. Under presure most of the 45 and a clean sheet. 1 attempt by us and on target! U R'sss

Comment

I thought we were pants!

Comment

I was a little bit concerned at how quickly we gave possession away and looked on the back foot for most of the game, but then again, SC Braga did reach the Europa League final last season

Comment

For the life of me I wish I knew why Neil always picks Ephraim ahead of Buzsaky. Can someone please enlighten me?

At least he's on for him now.

Comment

A cracking game to have in pre-season that. Braga had a lot of the ball and thats what it'll be like away from Loftus Road all season. We defended reasonably well but need to work on keeping the ball better in our half.

Great team goal and a brilliant late save from Paddy.

Comment

2 absolute schooboy errors by Gabbidon which would have been punished against better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                2 absolute schooboy errors by Gabbidon which would have been punished against better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post

Comment

I think Clint looked in a state of pure panic the whole time too.

Liking the look of Dyer, hope he stays fit.

Comment

Well done on the goal, but concerned with unforced giveaways (looking at you Gabbidon) and the lack of possession. But good work to not give up a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockworth_R View Post
                        I thought we were pants!
                        Who gives a toss as long as we win.

Comment

A perfect test for next season especially away from home

Thought we looked a little shaky at the back at times but we looked good on the counter all in all a good work out
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Thought we defended quite well considering I was disappointed the way kept giving the ball away but lets not forgewt they spent 4 hours on the coach today travelling, which i doubt we would do aqgain this season. They were on top but to be fair the only decent move of the whole game was our goal, great ball by Adel to find Orr who crossed perfect for Jay to score.

Against cesana i though we were the better team but didnt score when on top, when today it was the other way around.
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Are we playing again tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
                                Are we playing again tonight?
                                yes... V's Atalanta in bout 1hr 30mins

Comment

Working...
                                X