No announcement yet.

Scunthorpe match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody gets an off day, but the margin by which Scunthorpe are winning is a bit of a worry.
    2-1, yeah, can live with that, just. But 4-1, shouldn't be that wide a margin.

Comment

• Didn't see that result coming. But results elsewhere have been kind to us. If swansea win or draw it wont even matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyhg View Post
        and hopefully it will be the final wake up call after everyone already saying we are up, these results happen in a season and if we put it right at Barnsley which I have every faith we will do, we will then still only be 1 win away from the big time, or could even be up (bar goal difference) if results go right.
        they have hit 4 today, so not an easy game like some thought this would be........too many saying already up.

Comment

• 1-2 cardiff :(

Comment

• Come on Swansea!

Comment

• fair play to scunny,they're fighting for their lives theyve just been tonked by Norwich and they pull this out of the bag.Good luck to em.

F**king cardiff have scored

Comment

• you ******s that kept going on about this not being an issue because cardiff will get a point, talk about kiss of death. We shouldn't be worrying about other teams we need to be winning game ffs
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• 1-3 cardiff
                  3-3 reading forest

Comment

• Originally posted by uxbridgeranger View Post
                    fair play to scunny,they're fighting for their lives theyve just been tonked by Norwich and they pull this out of the bag.Good luck to em.

F**king cardiff have scored
                    Pfft. On your own.
                    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

• Cardiff didn't get a point, they've got three.
                      But you're right -- we shouldn't need to be looking over our shoulder today -- ridiculous result against a team which is going down.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        you ******s that kept going on about this not being an issue because cardiff will get a point, talk about kiss of death. We shouldn't be worrying about other teams we need to be winning game ffs
                        Pipe down you muppet, I would rather be in the position we are in than Cardiff's with our manager than theirs.

Comment

• Do you know who you just called a muppet?

Comment

• Mike think you should pipe down.

As swanley said this is a poor result and I can't understand why we are praying for other results. If I was Buzz i'd be knocking on neils door asking what have I done to upset you?

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Do you know who you just called a muppet?
                              Exactly but he is a keyboard warrior.

Comment

• Youre the one that called us ******s, yes not great result, but these happen in a season and I'm not worried, anyone that thought we would win every game is deluded, and at this stage of the season, we may have only needed 3 more wins to go up, but if the teams around us mess up, we need less.

Do you think the teams at the bottom of the prem don't care about other team's results? Ofcourse they priortise their results, but the next best thing are other teams not picking up results.

Comment

Working...
                                X