• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was nice.

Comment

• !!!!!!

Comment

• i would say not a bad evening at all me thinks!!!!

COYR's !!!

Comment

• What the!!

Comment

• Perfect evening... thank you Preston.

Comment

• When the results go your way, you gotta love this league.

Comment

• Flippin between here and dotorg.......I actually think some of you wanted Rangers to lose and were creaming over Leeds winning, Norwich winning, Swansea winning and Forest would get a last minute winner...........well how sad 3 of the games and ours all turned round and its been a fantastic night !
                Some of the comments on here and there were unbelievable !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Flippin between here and dotorg.......I actually think some of you wanted Rangers to lose and were creaming over Leeds winning, Norwich winning, Swansea winning and Forest would get a last minute winner...........well how sad 3 of the games and ours all turned round and its been a fantastic night !
                  Some of the comments on here and there were unbelievable !
                  Kit - ive just got home from local football and logged in.Never heard a bigger bunch of babies in my entire life.Oh and by the way - they never scored...gues thats why Warnock is a manager and the rest of the people on here, are not.fact.

Comment

• i agree... was shocked to see the changes esp at the heart of the defence.. an area where i didnt think IMO we needed to change.... but hats off.... another clean sheet...

well done rangers and Mr Warnock...

Comment

• Well done to both Hall and Shittu today.

Comment

• I purposely didn't post on here until after all the scores were in. Didn't want to jinx anything... Or show myself up?

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          oh well,there is always the play offs. total joke that team cant hit a barn door so what does warnock do....put more donkeys on the pitch.:yush:
                          Oh dear oh dear!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X