No announcement yet.

Bristol citeh v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just lost my sky sports stream, what did Warnock say after the match?

Comment

• i can understand that

Comment

• still be top on monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Another draw,very unimpressed tonight and our slip up in form continues
          I'll take the 3 infraction points for this:

Shut up, you miserable, repetitive, boring c*nt.

This team has just equalled a record for my club that was 63 years old, we are top of the league and showing spirit that you can't buy.

Anyway.... you spend the weekend on here (and other sites) typing utter rubbish, and I'll enjoy the fact that my football team are top, and unbeaten going into november.

3 points please.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post

This team has just equalled a record for my club that was 63 years old, we are top of the league and showing spirit that you can't buy.

Anyway.... you spend the weekend on here (and other sites) typing utter rubbish, and I'll enjoy the fact that my football team are top, and unbeaten going into november.

3 points please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frode View Post
              Just lost my sky sports stream, what did Warnock say after the match?
              He said its 1 point gained not 2 lost.

A lot of travelling this week so we have 8 days now to prepare & rest.

We were the better team.

He said which I loved 'our season starts now'

Comment

• Expected a win but abit of pressure on the taffs to get something at Leeds now.The chances and goals are not coming as easy as they did in the first 6/8 weeeks but if this side continue to graft and work hard it will all come again.
                For me another poor perfromance from Taarabt,best player or not his watsefullness is costing us. (Corners,freekicks and possession)

Comment

3 points please.
                  Is that whats known as 'taking one for the team' Goddard?
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    He said its 1 point gained not 2 lost.

A lot of travelling this week so we have 8 days now to prepare & rest.

We were the better team.

He said which I loved 'our season starts now'
                    Cheers Ric-Roc!

Comment

• where did jp get the 9million pound from?

Comment

• If we attacked with our posssession we would have won it. I didn't think we looked that bad too be honest we just need to start attacking again!!

Comment

• Big up Clarke Carlisle also spoke some proper sense. Also mentioned about nothing coming off from Adel & when he came off we played with a bit more freedom. Spot on as he does restrict us when he has games like this. ****ing love him but really needs to get back to the style he was playing early season, pass & move. He's the master at that.

Anyway I'm happy with the point away from home. Just keep doing the business at home & we will be sweet.

Comment

• Just had a quick scan of the comments on this thread.

Goddard, naughty boy, but understandable. Please don't tot up too many points, not as a result of him at least.

Complaints that Agyemang gets a chance? Bit unfair considering the appalling striking performances of late. Still, I think he answered the criticism in the best way possible.

Hulse had a good game? Hope I don't get to see a bad one. Worst performance of the lot, including Taraabt and Ephraim. Donkey ? No, I'd rather see a donkey if that's all he's got.

Comment

3 points please.
                              Never seen a request like this before, normally you get people crying with how unfair it was, even if we don't issue points!

If only they all asked for points life would be easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X