No announcement yet.

QPR v Swansea match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, don't let the Cardiff result tarnish what is a very good result. If we can win at Bristol, we then have two home games coming up whilst Cardiff have the Welsh derby and Leeds away.

Still unbeaten.

Comment

• Definitely a good point, with another clean sheet. They didn't sound like they were able to really threaten Kenny that much overall. Have to be pleased with that. Defence remaining solid.

I really think now it's time for Smith to start and obviously getting Hulse fit will be a big positive also.

Plenty to be cheerful about!

Important to win on friday though.

Comment

• Yep, except we've now gone two home games where we've hardly looked like scoring. Its far from a crisis but something isn't quite working.

Comment

• To go into Swansea and come out with a point, I'll take it. A good showing at Bristol City will get us back in our winning ways. Like SirLes says, it is impressive. Thanks Paddy for keeping our clean sheets.
          Lonesome is being an R's fan on the prairies Always QPR!

Comment

• still on target for 2pts a game which will take us up;i was always worried about the goal share around the front line

Comment

• Its imperative we get Rob Hulse back ASAP. Goals are starting to dry up a bit. Things need freshening up. Maybe give Smith a start too.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                still on target for 2pts a game which will take us up;i was always worried about the goal share around the front line
                Well we virtually all were. TBH the recent games have been more like most of us were probably expecting before the season started. Hope this - rather than our early season goal scoring - turns out to be the blip, but not sure you would bet on it.

Comment

Working...
                X