Match Thread & Live Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leewads View Post
    Shame the ref gave the penalty would have been a cracker from Buz...
    Indeed, and just what he needs to kick start his season. Still on the positve great for Heider's confidence. He could hit 20 goals at this rate and 18 of them will be pens. Compare that to recent seasons when we hardly ever seemed to get penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Wanted to go tonight but my mother is terminally ill and hasn't got long to go so stayed with her this evening. Just tuned in to see the score and can't believe it! Talk about something to cheer you up. I know its only a game, but what a tonic. Well done QPR you are unplayable at the moment.

Sorry to learn about your mum,I know what its like having been in the same position with my mum and dad in 1991 and 1973 (my dad having first taken me to the R's when I was 8 nearly 60 years ago).How I'd love to have them around now with the R's playing the way they are.Best wishes to you SIAL and keep strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
        Sorry to learn about your mum,I know what its like having been in the same position with my mum and dad in 1991 and 1973 (my dad having first taken me to the R's when I was 8 nearly 60 years ago).How I'd love to have them around now with the R's playing the way they are.Best wishes to you SIAL and keep strong.
        Thanks mate, very much appreciated. Yes its funny how a football stadium can hold so many personal memories like that. My father took me for the first time in '76 when I was eight, and my mum took me to matches in my childhood too. And soon neither will be around, yet here I am starting to take my son to games. Don't know what I'm saying, really, except its a long old family curse, supporting our lovely club...

Thanks again Gee

Comment

Working...
        X