No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 Bolton 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No point in sacking him now, and appointing someone to fill in, leave him until the season’s end and spend a bit of time coming up with a plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Why? Was a good player for us, wasn’t his fault Tony Fernandes threw loads of money at him to play for us. As long as he does the business who cares
      Personally I think Joey was way more trouble than he was worth. Only good for us when we got relegated and dropped a level. Even then he wasn't that great, definitely better than anyone we have now. Just think he's the sort of bloke that likes to be centre stage and always surrounded by drama

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

Personally I think Joey was way more trouble than he was worth. Only good for us when we got relegated and dropped a level. Even then he wasn't that great, definitely better than anyone we have now. Just think he's the sort of bloke that likes to be centre stage and always surrounded by drama
        Barton was spot on when fleetwood played pboro
        cganged system early as it wasn’t working encouraged Clint was more vocal tbh

id rather Barton than wally

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Barton was spot on when fleetwood played pboro
          cganged system early as it wasn’t working encouraged Clint was more vocal tbh

id rather Barton than wally
          I dont know much about what he's doing as a manager, I just don't like him as a person. Suppose he couldn't do any worse than we have been since the new year

Comment

Working...
          X