No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 Bolton 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to sack the useless p rick tonight embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      right im off to give money to some chinese folk.
      Massage?

Comment

• Clown out out out !!!

Comment

• We're the rangers the mighty rangers we'll never win again

Comment

• well thats fooked up my weekend..muppets

Comment

• Bolton will be amomg the favourites to go up next season, as will we. Must have a quick peruse of the likely grounds.

Comment

• If we keep losing (while still staying up) it might actually be a blessing in disguise. If we got a couple on wins on board it might have convinced the owners to give McClaren the benefit of doubt. If we keep on extending our run of just one win in 15 the owners will inevitably make the right decision - if not now, at least by the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                  If we keep losing (while still staying up) it might actually be a blessing in disguise. If we got a couple on wins on board it might have convinced the owners to give McClaren the benefit of doubt. If we keep on extending our run of just one win in 15 the owners will inevitably make the right decision - if not now, at least by the end of the season.
                  Is it 4 points from a possible 45? Jesus christ

Comment

• We have a talent inadequacy and an old man's approach to coaching. This is what hitting the bottom looks like. The team seems disinterested. The style of play is impossible to decipher. The touches when it counts just don't happen. And when you start Lynch instead of Toni or Darnell in the middle, what the #$@!. We may survive relegation, but not the justifiable wrath of a fan base led to believe this was somehow going to be different this season under SMC.

Comment

• We won’t go down but that does not excuse Schteeve he still has to go tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

Is it 4 points from a possible 45? Jesus christ
                        I never realised it was that bad.....There is always one that falls in from about xmas, its us I'm telling you, we're down

Comment

• I know a "coaching carousel" is not what we want to have at QPR. But let's face it. SMC looks like an aging coach with little creativity, surrounded by a phalanx of younger assistants who seem to be just taking up space (and payroll). My remedy, for the sake of the fans and almost no risk given the horrid play of the past three months: Clint Hill. Bring in a blood-and-guts, player-driven manager who will drive our defense back into shape, and our fortunes back to winning.

Comment

• Barton and Clint anyone?

Comment

• Would like Clint back but maybe as assistant rather than no.1. Does anybody really want Joey anywhere near LR ever again, I definitely don't

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                                Would like Clint back but maybe as assistant rather than no.1. Does anybody really want Joey anywhere near LR ever again, I definitely don't
                                Why? Was a good player for us, wasn’t his fault Tony Fernandes threw loads of money at him to play for us. As long as he does the business who cares

Comment

Working...
                                X