No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 1 Bolton 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to bring on Wells and Smith at start of 2nd half. This is embarrassing!
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Nick London say he “doesn’t buy” us being in a relegation battle. Unbelievable. We need a huge slice of luck. Oh hang on, we used that up at Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

I feel exactly the same way, getting tired of this now. Who do we replace him with though?
        Chris Ramsey came in last season alongside Ollie and things got better, whether that is possible don't know.
        Season after season this #### goes on, how the hell we haven't complied to ffp yet is f**kin mystery to me.
        The board need to be creative like other boards in investing £.
        We're told there's still money available but we can't spend it.
        That could be lie i spose

Comment

We’re like a rudderless ship drifting along into obscurity

Comment

This really is f uckin' Risible. I'd rather shag yasmin alibhai-brown's 1976 john toschack barnet and chomp on Jon Snows artichoke Heart & arugula laden turd than than suffer the tormention of the remainder of yet another castratus season of association football provided by Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

utter cud chewing sh it under Colonel Kurtz Fernandes.
            Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

Originally posted by Discodroid View Post
              This really is f uckin' Risible. I'd rather shag yasmin alibhai-brown's 1976 john toschack barnet and chomp on Jon Snows artichoke Heart & arugula laden turd than than suffer the tormention of the remainder of yet another castratus season of association football provided by Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

utter cud chewing sh it under Colonel Kurtz Fernandes.
              Ahh Colonel Kurtz, great analogy for The Apocalypse we are Now being served up
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

had a few decent chances in the 1st half but come off it, its bolton ffs. the only team worse than bolton is ipswich, its embarrassing right now

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  had a few decent chances in the 1st half but come off it, its bolton ffs. the only team worse than bolton is ipswich, its embarrassing right now
                  Tbh we don’t look bothered imo win lose or draw

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    Think you got that wrong...its us who are worse !!

Comment

Does anyone have a stream?

Comment

Was that goal scored with the hand?

Comment

Originally posted by HA2Ranger View Post
                          Does anyone have a stream?
                          I wouldn’t bother we’re shi t

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Chris Ramsey came in last season alongside Ollie and things got better, whether that is possible don't know.
                            Season after season this #### goes on, how the hell we haven't complied to ffp yet is f**kin mystery to me.
                            The board need to be creative like other boards in investing £.
                            We're told there's still money available but we can't spend it.
                            That could be lie i spose
                            You are not correct when you say we are not complying with FFP. It is exactly what we are doing at the moment. The owners have money to spend and are probably ready to do so, but they cannot as we are determined to comply with FFP. We are crap on the pitch and we keep making stupid decision, like replacing Holloway with McClaren and changing spend towards experienced loan players rather than players with sell on potential, but at least we are respecting FFP. If we just get past 2019/2020 without getting relegated our financial outlook looks fairly decent, due to recent cost cutting. However, I am afraid that is it impossible to get through next season unscathed unless we get in a decent manager that knows how to get most out of a mediocre squad and a modest transfer budget.

Comment

afternoon ,hows the happy camp going,i been at work,wish id stayed.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

You are not correct when you say we are not complying with FFP. It is exactly what we are doing at the moment. The owners have money to spend and are probably ready to do so, but they cannot as we are determined to comply with FFP. We are crap on the pitch and we keep making stupid decision, like replacing Holloway with McClaren and changing spend towards experienced loan players rather than players with sell on potential, but at least we are respecting FFP. If we just get past 2019/2020 without getting relegated our financial outlook looks fairly decent, due to recent cost cutting. However, I am afraid that is it impossible to get through next season unscathed unless we get in a decent manager that knows how to get most out of a mediocre squad and a modest transfer budget.
                                Warnock you mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X