Lumley

rangel Leinster Lynch bidwell

luongo Cameron

wsolev freeman BOS

Wells

4 2 3 1 for me

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      As this site has been so quiet lately - although the stats suggest otherwise apparently (MP credentials there I think) I thought I would start a match thread.

So what do we think. Back to winning ways?
      "Back to winning ways" would mean back to form of November and December, very very unlikely that's going to happen now. I would just be happy to win today at home to useless Bolton and make it 2 wins out of 15 .

Comment

second time recently got to the station to find engineering works. Why I wasn't told yesterday when I bought the rail ticket f-knows. Not worth the hassle, especially our form of late
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Must start with Wsolek and BOS wide with Freeman behind Wells, but he won’t.

Comment

I’ll wait for Mr R Dwight of Pinner ( near Watford) to make the connection!

Comment

Lumley
              furlong hall toni bidwell
              bos freeman pav luongo
              wells hemed

subs
              ingram manning smith lynch rangel Cameron

Comment

A lot of our early problems were playing 4-4-2 trying to shoehorn in Wells and Hemed. Hemed seems to not like the work ethic like Wells but Wells is just not scoring ( no a Wallsall reserve is not the answer). Stick to 4-2-3-1.,with BOS and Pav on wings with Freeman behind Hemed (for a bit of height).

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  second time recently got to the station to find engineering works. Why I wasn't told yesterday when I bought the rail ticket f-knows. Not worth the hassle, especially our form of late
                  Your lucky. The Clacton - London line has had Bus Replacements for about 7-8 years now.

Comment

SM always talks about getting the team into training to fix problems and blamed our bad run, which we are still on IMHO on lack of training due to fixture congestion, well he's had and international break to train lots with most of the team, let's see what happens!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      SM always talks about getting the team into training to fix problems and blamed our bad run, which we are still on IMHO on lack of training due to fixture congestion, well he's had and international break to train lots with most of the team, let's see what happens!
                      Also with no injury concerns, Cameron should be starting and Rangle on the bench, he wont have the injury excuse either.
                      Feeling fairly confident, which usually equates into a loss
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

So f ackin' bored of football and pissing about at the slop end of the Championship for whAt seems like a Thousand years...

I'll Probably get about as much pleasure from this game as Keith Vaz would dropping an unlubed ker plunk stick down his capacious Japs eye after a 36 hour chem sex party with a 14 stone great Dane and some hellbanianz rent boys.

Hopefully 3-0 to the R'ss and a fu cking good p iss up later in leigh on sea, followed by a chinese and a couple of lines of remedial quality yayo cut with klix machine coffee whitener in the crooked billet shithouse. Living the fa cking dream...
                        Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

A kingdom for a safe position in the Championship, as far as I`m concerned..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

image_2735.jpg
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Pack duly shuffled. Some should be happy? Will give chance to properly assess the state of play. Big test / opportunity for McLaren.

Comment

Away win

Comment

Working...
                                X