• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread | QPR 1 Bolton 2

Lumley

Rangel Leistner Lynch Bidwell

Pav Luongo Cameron Freeman

Wells Hemed

As this site has been so quiet lately - although the stats suggest otherwise apparently (MP credentials there I think) I thought I would start a match thread.

So what do we think. Back to winning ways?

Comment

I'll wait for Loftus road lad to start one

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I'll wait for Loftus road lad to start one
        It is his exclusive terrain here is it?

Comment

Hoping that with Rangel and Cameron back we can start to play the football we were playing in 2018. Strangely looking forward to this one. 2-0 us.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
            Hoping that with Rangel and Cameron back we can start to play the football we were playing in 2018. Strangely looking forward to this one. 2-0 us.
            Yes, just said the same on Daves thread.

Perhaps the threads can be merged mods?

Comment

Not having a dig at you - but this has been the ####ing story of our season! Everyone banging on about how we need these two back in the squad and how shat Eze has been. All BS. Bolton game is a must win as ALL games are!

Comment

nervy 2-1 win for us, hopefully
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Not having a dig at you - but this has been the ####ing story of our season! Everyone banging on about how we need these two back in the squad and how shat Eze has been. All BS. Bolton game is a must win as ALL games are!

It shows how we lack depth if we are relying on the older players, that is the more worrying thing here. Eze played well when these two were playing and been a bit rubbish since. Agreed that we need to win this one though, we haven't won nearly enough in 2019 and failure to win here will be a bit embarrassing. They aren't even scraping for their lives, they are as good as down.

Comment

Agree re lack of depth., the season generally has been tragic. We should win tomorrow, but you never know with us, remember Rotherham? It wasn't even unlucky or bad, just no effort! I really hope tomorrow isn't the same again.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                      Agree re lack of depth., the season generally has been tragic. We should win tomorrow, but you never know with us, remember Rotherham? It wasn't even unlucky or bad, just no effort! I really hope tomorrow isn't the same again.
                      That Rotherham game was a shocker wasn't it.
                      So typically QPR, pull themselves back into it only to concede in the last minute.
                      All that against the only team in the league to have not registered an away game all season.

Comment

For a squad with 50 wingers, 30 attacking midfielders and 100 strikers we sure do struggle to get shots on target and I think it'll be the same on Saturday.

1-1 without Matt Smith

2-1 win with Matt Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          For a squad with 50 wingers, 30 attacking midfielders and 100 strikers we sure do struggle to get shots on target and I think it'll be the same on Saturday.

1-1 without Matt Smith

2-1 win with Matt Smith

Couldn't disagree more with a post if I tried. Literally do not agree with any of it.

Comment

It shows how we lack depth if we are relying on the older players, that is the more worrying thing here. Eze played well when these two were playing and been a bit rubbish since. Agreed that we need to win this one though, we haven't won nearly enough in 2019 and failure to win here will be a bit embarrassing. They aren't even scraping for their lives, they are as good as down.
                            We lack depth because of ffp , and all the players we’ve loaned out to keep the wage bill under control .Add to that the January transfer embargo and we are lucky to still be in this league next season , especially given our horrendous start to the season.

Comment

Ain't going field much better

Comment

Working...
                              X