Match Thread | QPR 1 Dirty Leeds 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win that.
    We rode our luck at times but Freeman was immense. We just about deserved the win imo.

Comment

• Was a great win. Leeds tried to intimidate us but we didn't shirk ones duty. Really impressed with our temprememt and tacking yesterday plus good use of substitutes. Latter is a bit of a weak point for SM but did well to control the game. Even though Leeds dominated for large parts, I never thought they would come back after we went a goal up.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
        Was a great win. Leeds tried to intimidate us but we didn't shirk ones duty. Really impressed with our temprememt and tacking yesterday plus good use of substitutes. Latter is a bit of a weak point for SM but did well to control the game. Even though Leeds dominated for large parts, I never thought they would come back after we went a goal up.
        I’d love some of your confidence, I’d chewed my fingers to stumps by the final whistle.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

• What a win! Thought we deserved it. Leeds did pass well and retain possession for large periods but had nothing going forward. We played with more intensity and belief than in previous games, slightly recapturing the spirit from earlier in the season. Freeman was MOM. Really hope we can kick on and win a few more. Classic championship game, really didn't rate Leeds on that performance, shows any one can have a pop. Think our small pitch also works to our advantage, no space for teams to pass through and run onto, though they try it, you have to be more direct at Loftus Road.

Comment

• Freeman was my MOTM by an absolute country mile. Best player we've got at the club and a MUST keep if we have any hope of pushing on next season (am resigned to losing him personally).

Thought Hall was superb, Lumley was quality after the usual wobble in the first half, Pavel terrorised their left back and Luongo was exactly the player a lot of people on here have banged on about last night (credit where it is due as I am a major critic of him). Cousins had another good game - am starting to like him, especially his desire to get the ball and move it on quick....makes a huge difference to our play.

Yes Leeds could have scored a few but so could we and that is a major plus point going into a tough derby game on Saturday.

Have been saying for a long time that Leeds won't go up - hopefully we've put them on the start of a bad run...

Comment

• I agree with the poster above; Cousins has improved immensly this season. Hard work pays off, I guess. Maybe Goss should take note..(If that is his problem).
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Well done! We didn’t sit back as we often do when in front and we showed heart and quality. Freeman (10/10), Lumley, Wszolek, Cousins and Luongo were all excellent. Tony L and Hall also had a good game. Lucky at times yes but I believe we deserve that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                  Well done! We didn’t sit back as we often do when in front and we showed heart and quality. Freeman (10/10), Lumley, Wszolek, Cousins and Luongo were all excellent. Tony L and Hall also had a good game. Lucky at times yes but I believe we deserve that now.
                  Yes, spot on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Maybe Goss should take note..(If that is his problem).
                    Can't see him ever becoming a first team player for us to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Can't see him ever becoming a first team player for us to be honest.
                      Which is a mystery,imo. But you are most likely spot on..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• We are only the 3rd team in the league to stop Leeds scoring....great work from the lads last night.

#topfact

Comment

• https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...-Rangers-Leeds

Comment

Working...
                          X