Third Round Proper winners (32) - £135,000

Fourth Round Proper winners (16) - £180,000

Fifth Round Proper winners (8) - £360,000

Quarter-Final winners (4) - £720,000

Semi-Final winners (2) - £1,800,000

Semi-Final losers (2) - £900,000

Final runners-up (1) - £1,800,000

Final winners (1) - £3,600,000

The top dogs in London so far are AFC Wimbledon, who have earned £405,000 in prize money from their FA Cup run, after winning four rounds in the competition this season

QPR defender Joel Lynch is a doubt for Friday’s FA Cup game against Watford.

Lynch picked up a back injury during Saturday’s 4-3 defeat at home to Birmingham and missed Tuesday’s 2-1 loss at Bristol City.

He is still struggling with the problem and could also be unavailable for the fifth-round tie at Loftus Road.

Grant Hall has played the last three matches and recently told West London Sport he believes he has fully recovered from the knee complaint which kept him sidelined.

“I feel great. I don’t see there being any issues with my knee from now on,” R’s defender Hall said/

“Physically I feel fantastic – it’s the best I’ve felt in a long time – and now it’s just about getting back into game action.”

Comment

Under new rules brought in this season to alleviate fixture congestion, there will be no replays from the fifth round onwards, with any draws being settled on the day with extra-time and then, if needed, penalties.

That makes being drawn at home a little extra advantage, as you know that the tie will be settled in front of your crowd no matter what.

Comment

It's a free hit tonight... Got nothing to lose. They are richer than us, have better players, better form and must be clear favourites. I'm not chucking towel in though - just emphasising we need to relax and enjoy the night and back the team to the hilt even if we're getting a right pasting. Expectation is all on them.

Comment

I think the golf between the 2 leagues is huge. Championship really overrated because it is competitive. Fact is it really lacks flair players hence how adel took the #### because defenders aren't used to playing against it. I think Watford are a decent side and it would be a huge shock if we could get a miracle result. Just hope is doesn't get embarrassing
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Millwall beat Everton, we must keep the faith! I think the team will be up for it, this is there FA Cup final.

Comment

My mate delivered the beer to the ground this morning. His only comment was ' your lot don't 'arf drink some.'. Had to tell him that was only for half time.

Comment

Mike Keen QPR Captain in the sixties played 393 times for QPR and was Captain when we won the 3rd Division Championship and the 66/67 League Cup.
                He was transferred to Watford in 1973 and on his 1st game at the Bush we gave away a free kick on the edge of our box. Keen walked up, put the ball down
                looked at the Ref who nodded and the ball was in the back of net whilst our team were organising our delensive line up. Lovely guy and a great servant of QPR

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
                  Mike Keen QPR Captain in the sixties played 393 times for QPR and was Captain when we won the 3rd Division Championship and the 66/67 League Cup.
                  He was transferred to Watford in 1973 and on his 1st game at the Bush we gave away a free kick on the edge of our box. Keen walked up, put the ball down
                  looked at the Ref who nodded and the ball was in the back of net whilst our team were organising our delensive line up. Lovely guy and a great servant of QPR
                  Went on to become Player/ Manager of Watford for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    QPR defender Joel Lynch is a doubt for Friday’s FA Cup game against Watford.

Lynch picked up a back injury during Saturday’s 4-3 defeat at home to Birmingham and missed Tuesday’s 2-1 loss at Bristol City.

He is still struggling with the problem and could also be unavailable for the fifth-round tie at Loftus Road.

Grant Hall has played the last three matches and recently told West London Sport he believes he has fully recovered from the knee complaint which kept him sidelined.

“I feel great. I don’t see there being any issues with my knee from now on,” R’s defender Hall said/

“Physically I feel fantastic – it’s the best I’ve felt in a long time – and now it’s just about getting back into game action.”
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      First Round Proper winners (40) - £36,000

Second Round Proper winners (20) - £54,000

Third Round Proper winners (32) - £135,000

Fourth Round Proper winners (16) - £180,000

Fifth Round Proper winners (8) - £360,000

Quarter-Final winners (4) - £720,000

Semi-Final winners (2) - £1,800,000

Semi-Final losers (2) - £900,000

Final runners-up (1) - £1,800,000

Final winners (1) - £3,600,000

The top dogs in London so far are AFC Wimbledon, who have earned £405,000 in prize money from their FA Cup run, after winning four rounds in the competition this season
                      the afc W players got £300 each bonus for beating the hammers .... mean

Comment

Any streams tonight?
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          Any streams tonight?
                          Yeah should be loads near KO

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                            Any streams tonight?
                            Its on btsport 1 mate, looking forward to this and well worth a tenner for my ticket
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

2456a93c-f20c-4b79-8a3b-19ada9c9e74a.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X