Match thread | Bristol C 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Just listening to that #### Johnson where the #### were the two or three other penalties he thought they should have.
    Seen his interview he must of been watching another game if he thinks cheating by appealing for everything warrants a pen he is a proper p rick.

Comment

• Just seen the incident again, Furlong did nothing wrong at all and if anything was being fouled himself. Scandalous decision absolutely scandalous.

Comment

• Macca. Horrible ####er that Johnson and usual #### coming out of his mouth after knowing he got away with one.

Comment

• Noticed no one has said about the freekick that lead to the not penalty, as freeman didnt commit any foul that lead to the penalty for a start, and i honestly felt like we was going to win that as looked in control, until mac wanted the draw at bout 70mins, im another that does not understand the flack furs gets as he does plenty of excellent saving tackles and headers, mac lost us that with his poor subs and trying to settle for a draw at 70mins.

Ps a hello to the few new posters whove posted on this thread getting blanked , welcome onboard
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Given our fixture list is 10 losses on the trot not a possibility?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Noticed no one has said about the freekick that lead to the not penalty, as freeman didnt commit any foul that lead to the penalty for a start, and i honestly felt like we was going to win that as looked in control, until mac wanted the draw at bout 70mins, im another that does not understand the flack furs gets as he does plenty of excellent saving tackles and headers, mac lost us that with his poor subs and trying to settle for a draw at 70mins.

Ps a hello to the few new posters whove posted on this thread getting blanked , welcome onboard
              Had nothing to do with McLaren. That was totally the refs decision to award that penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Had nothing to do with McLaren. That was totally the refs decision to award that penalty.
                Mac was at fault for deciding to go for a draw at 70mins regardless of that penalty decision, gave them more incentive and poor subs

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Mac was at fault for deciding to go for a draw at 70mins regardless of that penalty decision, gave them more incentive and poor subs
                  Wells and Smith have had some very hard games lately. How is taking off two forward players and bringing on two forward players playing for a draw. If they were defenders or defensive midfielders i could understand you but your argument is flawed.

Comment

• Wow just see replay of pen, first time since seeing it live, and I take it all back. Wow that’s a pen!!! Shocker

Comment

• The foul on Eze?

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        I actually like Furlong, and believe he reps a vital cog for next year given we are likely going to lose either Hall or Rangel or both. I still contend we are playing very solid ball despite our losing streak, and that with any kind of luck the last two would have at least been draws. Cousins, btw, has had a great two game stretch; no more Scowen whose inability to pass and move forward is well-documented by now. Give us Cameron and Rangel, and we're going to punish some very good teams in the final two months of the season. As for Watford, a win there would cure anyone's major concerns re McLaren who, IMHO, has done a solid job this season giving us form, stability. and character.
                        This!

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• we lack character and more important, steel. Two dreadful beatings in our last two home games (I see the mighty brum lost at home to Bolton last night). We need to have a clean sweep, top to bottom. A pissed off Rangers fan
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Missing Rangel badly at the back as he organised that back line and also helped Lumley out as well. Cameron's presence in the middle has also been a huge loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              we lack character and more important, steel. Two dreadful beatings in our last two home games (I see the mighty brum lost at home to Bolton last night). We need to have a clean sweep, top to bottom. A pissed off Rangers fan
                              I think the clean sweep comment is a massive over-reaction. We could have easily one the Brum match and the fact they lost to Bolton at home is this league all over. We actually played well for most of that game last night and were very unlucky to get nothing from it.
                              We could do with Cameron and Rangel back though. I thought they were almost fit again. Does anyone know the status?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Wells and Smith have had some very hard games lately. How is taking off two forward players and bringing on two forward players playing for a draw. If they were defenders or defensive midfielders i could understand you but your argument is flawed.
                                I dont give a monkeys that you think my opinion is flawed whatsoever, if you couldnt see mac was trying to play for a draw you nred to take youre maclover goggles off? Eze has been offering bugger all for ages now, so for a start id of brought on bos as the more attacking player with more pace, and hemeds not played for god knows how long, straight away you should know thats not going to get us on the front foot, since how long have eze and hemed been a potent attacking pair! We were on the backfoot already sitting too deep, mac was trying to hold on for a point from 70mins, if you couldnt see that im amazed, he could of done with energy like smyth chair bos, not eze and hemed.

Comment

Working...
                                X