No announcement yet.

Match thread | Bristol C 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus the player didn't have the ball on the spot he was a good foot closer the referee didn't pull him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      How the f uck they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.
      we made them look good by sitting back.
      exactly what I was going to say. Pissed off that although I've got tickets for Friday, I really can't be arsed to make the journey
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• And continuing to blame the ref is just annoying

Comment

Plus the player didn't have the ball on the spot he was a good foot closer the referee didn't pull him.
          It don’t have to be on the spot

Comment

• Totally agree Westy. Silly to let the ref make that decision especially in injury time.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

It don’t have to be on the spot
              So you can place it nearer the goal your kidding me.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                I always judge a pen on if I would want it at the other end. Soft yes but would I want it most certainly. You make clumsy contact in box and your asking ref make a decision
                If that was a penalty then there should have been 6 others too. Poor poor decision and it’s these sort of decisions that VAR would at least clear up but will in turn ruin football as we know it. I stick by you can tell by players reaction as to what went on and their reaction said it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranger4life View Post
                  Might get slated for this, but imo we need to think about whether Steve is the right man for the job.

Yes, we’ve still got injuries, but he’s got no plan B. What happened to Wells wanting to make up for Saturday? What happened to Steve time and time again saying that we need to dig in and react in his post match interviews following each and every defeat? Here’s your consistency Steve - we keep losing.

Him and the boys are not capable of a meaningful response.
                  That was a great response tonight. Very unlucky to lose that.

Comment

• Seen that again never a pen in a month of Sunday's

Comment

Plus the player didn't have the ball on the spot he was a good foot closer the referee didn't pull him.
                      In fairness, it was a few inches off the spot because Leistner messed up the penalty spot with a bit of gamesmanship...good on him for the effort but to no avail.

Comment

• Well there you go.
                        5 losses on the spin.
                        Still no league win in 2019.
                        Dropping like a farking stone.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Seen that again never a pen in a month of Sunday's
                          Agree....just seen again on Sky...never a pen...nearly as bad as the one Forest conceeded.

Comment

• I know this is stating the obvious but we still need a few more points to be safe from the drop.

Comment

• I actually like Furlong, and believe he reps a vital cog for next year given we are likely going to lose either Hall or Rangel or both. I still contend we are playing very solid ball despite our losing streak, and that with any kind of luck the last two would have at least been draws. Cousins, btw, has had a great two game stretch; no more Scowen whose inability to pass and move forward is well-documented by now. Give us Cameron and Rangel, and we're going to punish some very good teams in the final two months of the season. As for Watford, a win there would cure anyone's major concerns re McLaren who, IMHO, has done a solid job this season giving us form, stability. and character.

Comment

• Just listening to that #### Johnson where the #### were the two or three other penalties he thought they should have.

Comment

Working...
                                X