No announcement yet.

Match thread | Bristol C 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never a pen! Ref made a disgraceful decision because the Brizzle fans were in his ear. Shocking penalty decision. Our performance and battling deserved a point. Just as disgraceful are those of you blaming Furlong for that loss!

Comment

• He kept on claiming for a pen all night and finally got one.

Comment

• Might get slated for this, but imo we need to think about whether Steve is the right man for the job.

Yes, we’ve still got injuries, but he’s got no plan B. What happened to Wells wanting to make up for Saturday? What happened to Steve time and time again saying that we need to dig in and react in his post match interviews following each and every defeat? Here’s your consistency Steve - we keep losing.

Him and the boys are not capable of a meaningful response.
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

• we have no luck at the moment , my boy said we could have had 2 penalties ourselves

Comment

• Most of the English teams cannot defend or control a game, we in particular. We looked so good second half against Birmingham because they tried to control the game over a 4-1 lead and we nearly grabbed a point. Today it was a reverse...we deservedly lead by a goal in the first half. What will we do, we try and control the game in the second, something we are not capable of doing. I did not agree with Smith substitution either. Ok, he is not going to run around and chase players, however, was always a threat when we moved the ball into there area. We need to start picking points soon as things are starting to look ugly.

Comment

• How the f uck they have gone 15 games without defeat they are not that good a side.
              we made them look good by sitting back.

Comment

• You can blame Furlong as much as you like that was never a penalty! He was conned by a player who had tried it all night. You know by players reaction they don’t go like that if there was anything in it.

Comment

• Why is it the last minute stuff almost always seems to conspire against us. That was clearly not a penalty against Furlong, who had position over the striker. Then, given that's the standard the ref chose to take, he doesn't call it thew other way when the defender shoved Cousins in the back in the penalty area. I agree with all those above who say we should stay on the front foot. We're better doing that -- much better. Eze nearly pulled off a great move into the box. Time to see a bit more of him. Hemed to me looks totally disinterested, like he's counting down the days until his loan spell is up. Explains why he chose to rehab only back at his home club versus QPR. Would rather play Bright up top with Smith or Wells. With all that said, and knowing we are now in a losing skid, the quality of play and team character is certainly up...and that's a very bright sign for the future.

Comment

• Maybe not a penalty but you do not give a poor referee the chance to make a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Furlong has been and is generally woeful. We got what we deserved from the 2nd half display this lot were rocking in the first half but sitting back for the whole half is not a clever tactic.
                      This .All things considered( penalties, woeful refs in general), we can`t sit back......
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Definitely didn't deserve to lose that. Shocking penalty decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          You can blame Furlong as much as you like that was never a penalty! He was conned by a player who had tried it all night. You know by players reaction they don’t go like that if there was anything in it.
                          Should have been a free kick to us IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            You can blame Furlong as much as you like that was never a penalty! He was conned by a player who had tried it all night. You know by players reaction they don’t go like that if there was anything in it.
                            I agree but Furlong is still a bit nieve still just got conned and his bad luck the player was appealing all night for one.
                            but SM Look at some of his decisions during the game.

Comment

• It all that think we are,we arent (safe),and we need to win sometime soon,the gap is getting smaller and will continue to do so

Comment

• I always judge a pen on if I would want it at the other end. Soft yes but would I want it most certainly. You make clumsy contact in box and your asking ref make a decision

Comment

Working...
                                X