No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 3 Birmingham 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that ref should be made to come out and say why it wasn't retaken . if a encroaching brum player clears it then that makes it worse .... i feel choked tonite

Comment

• Originally posted by Discodroid View Post

3 grams of Petrol washed translucent flake gak and booze . What a fu cker.
      Your earlier Kerplunk/ japs eye comment, did make me wince
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

hilarious
        Hits has never got the point of the big man. But you can't blame any single player for the first 45.

Superb come back though, massive lesson to take from this one. And that lesson is to start on the front foot. We're often poor early doors, but we can stick it up most other sides in this division when the confidence is there. I've no idea why it takes us such a long time to get going.

Comment

• What a great game of football. Loved it. The result was irrelevant given where we are now. Cracking entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            What a great game of football. Loved it. The result was irrelevant given where we are now. Cracking entertainment
            Hopefully the point we lost with the missed penalty is irrelevant at seasons end, agree it was cracking entertainment, the fans really did their part, for a bit there I thought we might actually win the match, how crazy is that?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Think yesterday was possibly Neds best ever game for us!!! Guarantee every goal would have been his fault and there would have been tons of Ned threads. His exit was supposed to herald better defence as he was apparently the problem.

Give me one Ned over a hundred Lynchs everyday day of the week (Jesus I’ve just turned into Pinkie dredging up the past )

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Think yesterday was possibly Neds best ever game for us!!! Guarantee every goal would have been his fault and there would have been tons of Ned threads. His exit was supposed to herald better defence as he was apparently the problem.

Give me one Ned over a hundred Lynchs everyday day of the week (Jesus I’ve just turned into Pinkie dredging up the past )
                Nothing wrong with dredging up the past, otherwise theyd be no point in the future
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                X