Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Discodroid View Post

Cheers Mate,

When we got to 2-4 I swore a blood oath promise that if we got to 4-4 i'd take my wifes pink smart car complete with eyelashes on the headlamps and 'Powered by Fairy Dust' written on the rear window from my gaff in leigh on sea, to pick up my old man from the East Ham working mens club for their next beano In Clacton.

I meant it as well . what a bas tard. still hurting.
    Maybe just as well we missed the penalty then?
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Maybe just as well we missed the penalty then?
      just as well mate, trying to get my 15 and a half stone into the front seat of that honky tonk mobile would be like me trying to slip on me 30 inch waist electric blue Jumbo lois cords again from 1982.
      Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

just as well mate, trying to get my 15 and a half stone into the front seat of that honky tonk mobile would be like me trying to slip on me 30 inch waist electric blue Jumbo lois cords again from 1982.
        That's funny mate, you make me smile even after a loss! Cheers!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

That's funny mate, you make me smile even after a loss! Cheers!
          Cheers Mate!

Attached Files
          Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            embarresing, farking shyte lineup.

get that lump off along with lynch and bright.
            ohhh ffs classic
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              that 4th goal was that cant big lumps fault. could not even control a farking throw in on his chest.

bunch of farking cants
              hilarious

Comment

• that ref should be made to come out and say why it wasn't retaken . if a encroaching brum player clears it then that makes it worse .... i feel choked tonite

Comment

3 grams of Petrol washed translucent flake gak and booze . What a fu cker.
                  Your earlier Kerplunk/ japs eye comment, did make me wince
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

hilarious
                    Hits has never got the point of the big man. But you can't blame any single player for the first 45.

Superb come back though, massive lesson to take from this one. And that lesson is to start on the front foot. We're often poor early doors, but we can stick it up most other sides in this division when the confidence is there. I've no idea why it takes us such a long time to get going.

Comment

• What a great game of football. Loved it. The result was irrelevant given where we are now. Cracking entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        What a great game of football. Loved it. The result was irrelevant given where we are now. Cracking entertainment
                        Hopefully the point we lost with the missed penalty is irrelevant at seasons end, agree it was cracking entertainment, the fans really did their part, for a bit there I thought we might actually win the match, how crazy is that?
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Think yesterday was possibly Neds best ever game for us!!! Guarantee every goal would have been his fault and there would have been tons of Ned threads. His exit was supposed to herald better defence as he was apparently the problem.

Give me one Ned over a hundred Lynchs everyday day of the week (Jesus Iíve just turned into Pinkie dredging up the past )

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Think yesterday was possibly Neds best ever game for us!!! Guarantee every goal would have been his fault and there would have been tons of Ned threads. His exit was supposed to herald better defence as he was apparently the problem.

Give me one Ned over a hundred Lynchs everyday day of the week (Jesus Iíve just turned into Pinkie dredging up the past )
                            Nothing wrong with dredging up the past, otherwise theyd be no point in the future

Comment

Working...
                            X