No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 3 Birmingham 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drained from that match, too bad Wells ruined the comeback with a god awful penalty!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Smith should had taken that penalty. He was on fire today. Great comeback. Pity we've taken nothing from the game. 4-0 down is no easy task.

Comment

• So sick now

Comment

• Gotta give them massive credit for the fight back. But we should never have been 4-0 down in the farking first place.
          We were fantastic in the 2nd half. Lee Camp and the farking ref kept them in it.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Ok. If we can keep that momentum up, we`ll be fine. The last 45 minutes we were awesome...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• unbelievable heart from the team in the second half. gutted for nakhi at the end, I'm sure he will make up for that mis in the near future.

pav and jordan changed the game when they both came on. both needs to be starting against watford next week.

big lump was enormous. galactic preformance from him.

This does not feel like a defeat to me. what an amazing game.

well done to steve mc for seeing his mistake with the team in the first half and managed to correct it for the second half.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                unbelievable heart from the team in the second half. gutted for nakhi at the end, I'm sure he will make up for that mis in the near future.

pav and jordan changed the game when they both came on. both needs to be starting against watford next week.

big lump was enormous. galactic preformance from him.

This does not feel like a defeat to me. what an amazing game.

well done to steve mc for seeing his mistake with the team in the first half and managed to correct it for the second half.
                Ain't that so. Every f acking word. Loved that second half. Not that bothered we missed the penalty. Lol

Comment

• Dare I say that 3 at the back suits us.

Comment

• 20 shots at goal including 11 on target is quite impressive, it's just a shame we had such a diabolical start to this match, I give the players credit for not chucking it in and having a go but we are in terrible form since the New Year and this has to change as we are slipping down the table!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Got very mixed feelings about this one.

Unacceptable first half but crucial stoppage time goal.

Great comeback in the second but we always leave ourselves with a mountain to climb.

For the comeback alone we desevered to convert the penalty and get the draw. Mind you, B’ham missed a 1 on 1 towards the end.

In a nutshell, I’m not as upset as I was about 40 mins in, but we should never have been in that position in the first place.

Cue post match comments of , ‘great fight’ and ‘spirit’ which will detract from the fact that we haven’t won since Boxing Day in the league.
                      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

• It's still a lose that's four championship games on the trot, we shouldn't be conceding four at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          Dare I say that 3 at the back suits us.
                          It sure looked like it, especially against the Birmingham diamond of a midfield!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Hall and Leistner partnership next game I think. Lynch was poor today.

Comment

• why was the penalty not retaken?
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                “Matt now has shown he’s a valuable member of the squad. He can come in, he can impact, and it was great for him to get nearly 90 minutes and get a goal.”

No #### sherlock lol, he scored 11 goals last season and created plenty, talk about disrespecting him ffs, matt smiths excellent at causing cranage to opposition defences, always looked a right threat last season until the brolly came in.
                                Collosal performance from matt smith today, proper centre forwards top display, shame about the result but mac needs to let the players express themselves and attack & have a go from the start of games, non of that sluggish parking the bus rubbish, and noticeably better without eze in there, but superb from smith, pretty much how he was last season, to think some wanted him out to millwall lol, well done smithy, outrageous its took til now to get you playing fully. Poper old fashioned centre forwards display.
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X