No announcement yet.

Match Thread | FA Cup 4th RD Replay | QPR 2 Portsmouth 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right tactics for the right opposition. Good that we can play a different way as teams were starting to work us out. Really pleased with the performance and result, hopefully the doom and gloomers will go quiet for a bit now.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
      hopefully the doom and gloomers will go quiet for a bit now.
      absolutely no chance of that. We can never recapture the brilliance of last season....

It's great we have a workable plan B, one which can still be improved on. Smith has never had much love on here but to an imporverished squad ike ours he's an important asset.

Comment

The right tactics for the right opposition.
        Not in the first half it wasn't. I'm a fan of SMC but why we have to wait 45 minutes to realise we should be attacking sides at home rather than sitting deep is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

absolutely no chance of that. We can never recapture the brilliance of last season....

It's great we have a workable plan B, one which can still be improved on. Smith has never had much love on here but to an imporverished squad ike ours he's an important asset.

Agreed and to be fair to Smith, his substitution in the first game changed it for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Not in the first half it wasn't. I'm a fan of SMC but why we have to wait 45 minutes to realise we should be attacking sides at home rather than sitting deep is beyond me.
            Exactly, needs to let the shackles off now.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Exactly, needs to let the shackles off now.
              But why does he need to when with the 'Shackles On' we won 2-0! We're not gonna get 90 minutes of perfection its QPR !

Comment

But why does he need to when with the 'Shackles On' we won 2-0! We're not gonna get 90 minutes of perfection its QPR !
                We won 2-0 in teh second half when we started to attack and press Pompey out of the game. Should have started like that that's all.

Comment

Working...
                X