Match Thread | Wigan 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    We might be sloppy at the back but my biggest concern is in front of goal. We score far too little. While we are a little tighter at the back compared to last season we are less sharp in front of goal.

You would think that shifting Washington and Sylla for Wells and Hemed, plus getting a full season out of Eze and getting Wszolek back to his old himself would bring us more goals. But if the number of goals scored so far this season is used to estimate the total goals for the entire season, we look like ending at 54 goals vs 58 last season.

It is quite amazing that we scored more goals with Smith/Washington than with the present strike force.
    Yep been banging on about this, so he loans out yer smyths and chairs to change things up, bring on smith for even more long ball lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Just seen the scoreline. Have we been bad?

Comment

no excuses we are playing frigging Wigan come on show some guts you lousy bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

But Steve is a magician apparently
          I honestly think Steve is doing quite well, and much better than I feared. By going for experienced loan players rather than our own youth he is matching Holloway, which is quite good in my book, even though I admit I am more happy with the youth way of doing things. I am not sarcastic - I honestly think Steve is doing ok.

Comment

Actually this is the best I’ve seen us play in weeks. Fancy a win for us!

Comment

Wigan are awful, we can and hopefully will do better 2nd half. Eze first touch and distribution has been shocking, lumley distribution shocking too. Cmon mclaren sort it out, we can win this by cutting out the casual attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                We have not been great but weve had chances to get back into it.

Comment

Maybe we have been slightly better side overall. Poor corners though. Sloppy defending and Wells doesn't look llike scoring this Spring.

Comment

Dominated once the goal went in through #### defending (again), but can't seem to hit the back of the net.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

How bout putting Smith and Bright in to start second half in place of Pavel and Scowen? Need a jolt.

Comment

I think Bos is coming on.

Comment

bos on for pavel. would rather pavel have stayed on and eze brought off with bos on the left

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Is it only me but think Zwolek has been very poor this calender year?
                            He was doing so well until lately, maybe SM agrees hence the 2nd half sub!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              bos on for pavel. would rather pavel have stayed on and eze brought off with bos on the left
                              This. Not there, but can imagine how poor Eze is.....

Comment

Joe Lumley gets down well to save from Michael Jacobs after Luongo gives up possession in the centre of the park and Wigan break.

Comment

Working...
                                X