No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Wigan 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these corners and we don't look threatening on any!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Just seen the stats on Skybet and we've been peppering their goal by the looks of it. I'd agree with the assessment that we have a bigger concern up front
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We need a better squad all over,unfortunately this won't happen soon
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          We might be sloppy at the back but my biggest concern is in front of goal. We score far too little. While we are a little tighter at the back compared to last season we are less sharp in front of goal.

You would think that shifting Washington and Sylla for Wells and Hemed, plus getting a full season out of Eze and get Wszolek back to his old himself would bring us more goals. But if the number of goals scored so far this season is used to estimate the total goals for the entire season, we look like ending at 54 goals vs 58 last season.

It is quite amazing that we scored more goals with Smith/Washington than with the present strike force.
          But Steve is a magician apparently

Comment

We must be the ####ing slowest starters in football league . Why don't we come out all guns firing
            and get at them .We come out like a stroll in the park. WHAT the ####.

Comment

a4671a1c-a69b-4c87-92c2-390dfe68597f.jpgHT

Comment

A stupid goal to give up, I think there could be something in this for us if we get it together for the 2nd hal!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Schteve needs to stick a rocket up them at half time.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by clareranger View Post
                    We must be the ####ing slowest starters in football league . Why don't we come out all guns firing
                    and get at them .We come out like a stroll in the park. WHAT the ####.
                    we dont come out mentally we are still in the dressing room .......nothing changes we are playing bloody Wigan

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Something needs to change in our defence. They've been farking dreadful the last month or so. Farking sort it out Rangers ffs.
                      Exactly why our form has dipped Ginge, when they were getting lots of praise on this board the whole team was playing well as a result. Now they are looking shaky the confidence has dropped throughout the team.

Comment

Got to say that Leistner has been abbysmal today. I used to play centre half on a sunday and I reckon I could have done better. Passing throughout the team has been very poor though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Schteve needs to stick a rocket up them at half time.
                          more like a ballistic missile.....they really frustrate me and make me angry

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            We might be sloppy at the back but my biggest concern is in front of goal. We score far too little. While we are a little tighter at the back compared to last season we are less sharp in front of goal.

You would think that shifting Washington and Sylla for Wells and Hemed, plus getting a full season out of Eze and getting Wszolek back to his old himself would bring us more goals. But if the number of goals scored so far this season is used to estimate the total goals for the entire season, we look like ending at 54 goals vs 58 last season.

It is quite amazing that we scored more goals with Smith/Washington than with the present strike force.
                            To be fair we're only playing one striker up top. There were tons of times last season when we had 3 or 4 up there in matches. I think the problem is center midfield. We never seem to get any creativity from it.

Comment

Is it only me but think Zwolek has been very poor this calender year?

Comment

frigging sort it another #### Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X