• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
    3-0. Bidwell hattrick. JN
    Keep saying that Jim and it'll eventually happen #RefBribe #ChewitGate. S.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Won't be watching this one. Got my stag do here in Cape Town. The fact I won't be watching is almost a guarantee that it'll be a much improved performance and 3 points!
    Have a good one Tarbs, and keep that pool covered......you never know what you might find floating in it

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Can’t see us not winning this . Wigan smallest club in the league. Worst fanbase. 3-0. Bidwell hattrick. JN

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Tuesday even

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Nick a draw wirh Tursday in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Hope I'm wrong but I can't see us winning. I think Wigan will win 2-0. We've been really poor recently.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Away win for me

have great day Tarbs

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by suttonranger View Post

Out of interest where do you go on stag do in Cape Town, I was out there for the World Cup and it was brill but is there a certain place. I hope to go to the lions tour couple years and a mate lives out there now in fish hook
    Mavericks would be the place you'd be likely to end up mate!

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Won't be watching this one. Got my stag do here in Cape Town. The fact I won't be watching is almost a guarantee that it'll be a much improved performance and 3 points!
    Best of luck Tarbs and congratulations. Lets hope we can get 3 points for you. Don't let them get you too drunk and strip you naked and send you on safari. Gonna send Pinkie over to see if you can lose him somewhere lol (joking Pinkie)

Leave a comment:

• suttonranger
    replied
    Out of interest where do you go on stag do in Cape Town, I was out there for the World Cup and it was brill but is there a certain place. I hope to go to the lions tour couple years and a mate lives out there now in fish hook

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Queens Park Rangers could welcome back Massimo Luongo to their starting XI for their trip to Wigan Athletic in the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday.

The 26-year-old has missed the past six matches for the Rs in all competitions having been away with Australia at the AFC Asian Cup.

After the Socceroos, who were the defending champions, were knocked out in the quarter-finals by hosts United Arab Emirates, Luongo returned to training with the west Londoners.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Your stag do ? Congratulations mate lets hope you get your 3 points

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Hoping for a good performance from the R's and hopefully 3 points

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    started a topic Match Thread | Wigan 2 QPR 1

Match Thread | Wigan 2 QPR 1

QPR face much changed Wigan side

QUEENS PARK RANGERS head north this weekend to face a Wigan side that has undergone much change during the last seven days.

The Latics have signed three players this week whilst letting go of five - including top goalscorer Will Grigg.

Paul Cook’s side has struggled in their return to the Championship this season but crucially still find themselves five points above the relegation zone in 20th place.

But the Latics are enduring a really difficult period having won just one of their last ten league games and will be hoping their new recruits, which include former R’s forward Leon Clarke, can get firing straight away.

The two clubs have previously only met 17 times with the R’s having a far superior record. Earlier on in the season, a Tomer Hemed scored the winner for the Hoops in what was Steve McClaren’s first league win.

Trips to Wigan always bring back memories of the famous 2014 play-off semi-final - with that game ending in a 0-0 draw.

QPR are boosted by the return of Ebere Eze following a knee ligament problem, whilst Massimo Luongo is available for selection for the first time since Boxing Day following international duty with Australia.

Head to Head

Played 17

QPR wins 8

Draws 7

Wigan wins 2

Manager Quotes

Steve McClaren: “We have a game against a strong Wigan team who a couple of months ago were well above us and playing very well. When we last played them at home I thought they were a very good team. I’ve watched them and they are still good but they just aren’t getting results. They’ve added Leon Clarke from Sheffield United and I think he will be a big asset for them, hopefully not tomorrow.”

Paul Cook: "QPR have had an excellent season so far under Steve (McClaren), they play good football and have a nice style of play, they are well organised and carry a big threat going forward so it’s going to be a tough game for us tomorrow. Our home record is obviously strong, so picking up points at home is vital for us and hopefully, we can address the away form as we go along too.”
Working...
X