No announcement yet.

Match Thread | F.A CUP RD 4 | Portsmouth 1 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not read any of the comments ( I will go back and read them) and didn't see the game.
    But going on the result I'm quite happy with that, thought we were going out, especially after going 1 down

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Origionally, I thought Scowen was bought in to break up other team`s play??
      That’s fantastic

Comment

• Not much football played today and the pitch and conditions played a part. Overall settle for a draw and fancy us at home against them.

Comment

• I thought Pompey were shite

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

That’s fantastic
            But, OK I can see that: But what I really meant to say was that he obviously isn`t used in a position which suits him lol.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

But, OK I can see that: But what I really meant to say was that he obviously isn`t used in a position which suits him lol.
              Think we’re ok for stewards at the moment

Comment

• Did not rate them either Westy and thought we were better when Smith came on. Very direct team.

Comment

• What we really lack is someone in center mid who is really comfortable on the ball. Someone who can keep it and pass accurately at will. Scowen, Cousins and Manning all leave too much of a gap between them and the front line. There's next to no creativity from them. Would love someone in the Faurlin mould again.

Comment

• Expected more given their league position. If we had composure we should have walked it

Forgot how bad their away end is, it’s like an assault course getting in and to the toilets. Bet there are loads of accidents each season

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      What we really lack is someone in center mid who is really comfortable on the ball. Someone who can keep it and pass accurately at will. Scowen, Cousins and Manning all leave too much of a gap between them and the front line. There's next to no creativity from them. Would love someone in the Faurlin mould again.
                      Step up Sean Goss.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Expected more given their league position. If we had composure we should have walked it

Forgot how bad their away end is, it’s like an assault course getting in and to the toilets. Bet there are loads of accidents each season
                        When you say “accidents”, do you mean not making it to the toilet in time?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          What we really lack is someone in center mid who is really comfortable on the ball. Someone who can keep it and pass accurately at will. Scowen, Cousins and Manning all leave too much of a gap between them and the front line. There's next to no creativity from them. Would love someone in the Faurlin mould again.
                          Maybe Tarbie is on to something with the thought of Freeman playing there? I think it would be worth a try, the return of Luongo will give SM more options in how we play!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• We were absolutely awful today. Struggled to string three passes together. No improvement from the Preston game, which was worrying.
                            Not confident about the replay at all. Exactly the sort of match where we'd get turned over.

Comment

• Love the line about head tennis. Put it on the f acking ground. Play it out wide on the floor. Very poor in CM today. Created nothing tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                                We were absolutely awful today. Struggled to string three passes together. No improvement from the Preston game, which was worrying.
                                Not confident about the replay at all. Exactly the sort of match where we'd get turned over.
                                TBF they didn't look all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X