Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Match Thread | F.A CUP RD 4 | Portsmouth 1 QPR 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
    We were absolutely awful today. Struggled to string three passes together. No improvement from the Preston game, which was worrying.
    Not confident about the replay at all. Exactly the sort of match where we'd get turned over.
    TBF they didn't look all that.

    Comment


    • I hope we won the brawl

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Love the line about head tennis. Put it on the f acking ground. Play it out wide on the floor. Very poor in CM today. Created nothing tbh.
        Exactly. Said the same after Preston game which was similar.

        Comment


        • Tim we are totally weak in m/f and no money in an embargo yet posters keep on about this player should be played that player should be played Manning being the latest and what did he have fcku all earlier cousins it was should have game time lord help us !! We are where we are against the odds and expectations and some of our posters still think they know better than the manager , in reality mate we don't have any where near a decent squad

          Comment


          • Sure Dogs. But surely our manager should say something when half of Scowen's passes are headers - game after game. Keep the ball on the ground, like already said.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              Sure Dogs. But surely our manager should say something when half of Scowen's passes are headers - game after game. Keep the ball on the ground, like already said.
              I don't criticise Scowens because he was more than decent last season along side Luongo , in fact I thought that partnership made Luongo a more consistent player rather than what he had been previously guilty of going missing for long periods in games yet capable of showing flashes of excellent ball play in camio's , yes scowens hasn't been a shadow over what he's been it's a clear case that his m/f partners have brought him down to their level ,

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

                I don't criticise Scowens because he was more than decent last season along side Luongo , in fact I thought that partnership made Luongo a more consistent player rather than what he had been previously guilty of going missing for long periods in games yet capable of showing flashes of excellent ball play in camio's , yes scowens hasn't been a shadow over what he's been it's a clear case that his m/f partners have brought him down to their level ,
                I think Cousins can do the “Scowen” role perfectly well and has done so this season. Playing both of them does not work.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by James1979 View Post

                  I think Cousins can do the “Scowen” role perfectly well and has done so this season. Playing both of them does not work.
                  You see this I see that Jim , imo cousins out of his depth at this level

                  Comment


                  • If we want to advance next season Cousins Scowen unfortunately need shipping out and still question mark about Manning. But as Dogs puts it we are where we are currently from financial perspective and got cut cloth accordingly

                    Comment


                    • awful conditions, wet, swirling wind so why play high ball? the ref was very poor, he bottled it over the brawl, I thought 3 reds at least, one for us and 2 for them.....no flowing footy from us but showed some gumption to level....and may have nicked it. noisy r's support. a really poor away end, too cramped, over crowded, poor facilities .

                      Comment


                      • Why was their player not shown red for kick out at head which lead to melee

                        Comment


                        • Never seen red cards not given for a brawl like that. But it sorted itself out, no harm was done to anyone, so fair play to the ref. Even if he bottled it. Lol.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                            We were absolutely awful today. Struggled to string three passes together. No improvement from the Preston game, which was worrying.
                            Not confident about the replay at all. Exactly the sort of match where we'd get turned over.
                            personally think we will out play them in the reply.

                            There is a reason why yesterday resembled head tennis, pompy flooded the pitch before kickoff. hence why it was a day of rotball.

                            Loftus road will have a perfect playing surface.

                            full expect a comfortable 2-0 win.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                            Comment


                            • Manning Central doesn't work it was a very poor performance all round

                              Comment


                              • Central midfield is a massive problem IMO. Just cannot seem to get a decent pairing other than Cameron / Luongo and even that has a lack of forward passing ability.

                                Think Manning will improve with more games, which he wont get when Luongo is back. Don't rate Cousins as I just cannot see what he offers and Scowen needs to concentrate on the basics - ie win the ball and pass it on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X