Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Come on you Rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Opta Stats

Sheffield United are looking to win three straight league games over QPR for the first time since April 2005.

After emerging victorious at Bramall Lane just twice in their first 18 league visits, Queens Park Rangers have won on two of their last six such trips (D1 L3).

Sheffield United have not won three successive Championship matches at home since March 2018, a run which included a 2-1 victory over QPR.

QPR have won 16 points in 13 away games this season - one more than they registered in the whole of 2017/18 (15 in 23).

QPR striker Nahki Wells scored a brace in his only other league appearance against Sheffield United, netting both goals in a 2-0 victory for Bradford back in August 2013.

No player has scored more headed goals in the Championship this season than Sheffield United attacker Billy Sharp (five - alongside Tammy Abraham).

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    I was shying myself at the thought of the postman banging in a hatrick.
    Suppose he is doing a second delivery today.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Nice one Jeff, love morph. Just liked it

Leave a comment:

• Discodroid
    replied
    Thank f uck Washington isn't playing.. I'm sure he would have scored today. I had visions of him doing a glenn hoddle style chip v watford in the dying seconds to give them all 3 points. Would have been typical after he spent 2 years with us running around after the ball like a jolly green giant sweetcorn laden turd flushing down an armitage shanks sh it pipe.

Leave a comment:

• swede
    replied
    Afraid of that Duffy, hope Cousins and Scowen tackle him to Warwick avenue.

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Washington not even on bench
    Think that is a good thing. It would be typical that he scores his first goal for them against us.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    I don't know how to get these gif's to work on here lol
    Nobody does

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Washington not even on bench

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    I don't know how to get these gif's to work on here lol

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Check out @jeffqpr1882’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/jeffqpr1882/stat...474603008?s=09

Leave a comment:

• Discodroid
    replied
    Sheff utd at home.. Always makes me think of a home game in the early 90's when Alan Cork spent 90 minutes piston pumping his elbows into Darren Peacock like Ian Curtis doing his epileptic seizure dance. He Lost Control.

The match took place at the apex of a 3 day bender i was on revelling in all the fruits of the Ecstasy sensorial garden, yet i recall clearly at the time thinking that Cork was a liberty taking c unt of some note.

In fact, i'm sure a famous linguist once said..

'That of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history, that "Alan Cork Big nose C unt' , is the most beautiful.

3-3 Conor washington all six.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.e...MDR9wNATfggBTQ

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Sheffield United: Henderson, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, O’Connell, Basham, Sharp, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Duffy
    Subs: Moore, Dowell, Clarke, Madine, Coutts, Stearman, Johnson

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    As expected line up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X