• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Nice to see someones having a laugh today
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Let's not have another argument about who edited what!

That was actually quite funny and brightened up my day a bit. Thank you
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post

Nice to see someones having a laugh today
          Always had a good sense of humour dk obviously not chuffed about our performance today though.
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

ah, just from memory cos I was thinking "Weare played with Washington" and thinking what team that could be? How do you see what's edited? I don't see that option?
            Maybe he's got access to the deep, dark and mysteriously illusive log-files
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Steven is describing it as a narrow defeat. We were second best all day long and therefore the loss was deserved. We had no posession in midfield and the attack was inexistent. This was also why we needed someone like Oteh instead of Smith. Someone who is able to run back into the midfield in order to be another pass option. Smith can even run properly... lets be honest folks, all he got is hight! Why not trying something new with the youngsters when you feel that you dont get into the game??

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
                Steven is describing it as a narrow defeat. We were second best all day long and therefore the loss was deserved. We had no posession in midfield and the attack was inexistent. This was also why we needed someone like Oteh instead of Smith. Someone who is able to run back into the midfield in order to be another pass option. Smith can even run properly... lets be honest folks, all he got is hight! Why not trying something new with the youngsters when you feel that you dont get into the game??
                Would agree, apart from saying it WAS a narrow defeat - Sheffield United weren't that good either. Apart from McGoldrick's glorious miss, his goal and Feeman's shot that drifted wide at the last moment the keepers weren't really troubled. Awful game that Utd fans would have been grateful to see end 1-0

Comment

• Just getting home
                  good night our
                  rubbish football
                  Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

• Yep go to bed Sutton. We can talk about cousins pathetic showing tomorrow, and how we will bribe another club to take on 10% of his salary. Never a pro footballer in a million years. Sorry I ment snooker but I'm on a football forum so made a mistake. Zesh was a good mate though just had very little ability similar to cousins and that was my point tarbs
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Did you go to the game WeAre? From what I have read it seems we were poor all over with one poster suggesting today was Wells worst performance for us yet you dig out just Cousins. I never went but would say collectively we were poor not just Cousins.

Comment

Working...
                      X