Clear All

• Fraggy
    replied
    Come on you Rsssss!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Yeah, surprised me a bit that he's in the starting line up too. But then again, he doesn't miss a lot of games, does he?

More surprised that Manning isn't starting in fact. Thought he'd be a certainty.
    Manning will probably play 45 minutes. I think it's good that he's not directly in starting eleven.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    The Whites starting line-up has an average age of 22 with the bench having an average age of 19. Leeds United team v QPR: Peacock-Farrell, Shackleton, Halme, Ayling, Davis, Forshaw, Clarke, Baker, Roberts, Alioski, Harrison. Subs: Huffer, Pearce, Diaz, Gotts, Stevens, Odour, Temenuzhkov.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ebut-1-9522479
    Watched their game vs Forest. Leeds have a very young side. Alioski, Clarke etc. promising players. Their goalkeeper must be only 15, looked so young.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    The Whites starting line-up has an average age of 22 with the bench having an average age of 19. Leeds United team v QPR: Peacock-Farrell, Shackleton, Halme, Ayling, Davis, Forshaw, Clarke, Baker, Roberts, Alioski, Harrison. Subs: Huffer, Pearce, Diaz, Gotts, Stevens, Odour, Temenuzhkov.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ebut-1-9522479

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    I hoped Freeman would be rested.
    Think if either him or Leistner wanted to play then they should.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Yeah, surprised me a bit that he's in the starting line up too. But then again, he doesn't miss a lot of games, does he?

More surprised that Manning isn't starting in fact. Thought he'd be a certainty.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Decent team. Fancy us.

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    tbh i actually like that team. its a blend of first teamers and fringe players rather than that farce at blackpool. we all want to do well in the cup but it'd be good to see bright and oteh get a chance. its not really much of a major change up of players

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    DwOqZKMUcAE-DrO.jpg:small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Stronger side than I expected. Fingers crossed for some decent performances from the new players coming into the side.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    That form wont change today
    Little wager on that? I'll lay you 6/4 Leeds.

But as usual on here I wont hold me breath.....

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    How long is it now since we got to the 4th round ? Someone said its 22 years ?
    Didn’t we beat west brom about 6 years ago?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    MacLaren put out a little disclaimer this week that whilst he appreciates the cup is important to the fans, he has a number of first team players that are carrying knocks or tired after the festive games. This suggests to me that we will put out a weak line up. I don't rate the strength in depth of this squad, so I suspect it will be a long afternoon against what is a very good Leeds side.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 06-01-2019, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    How long is it now since we got to the 4th round ? Someone said its 22 years ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X