No announcement yet.

Match Thread | F.A. CUP RD 3 | QPR 2 LEEDS 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firstly, he is not the messiah, but he is a bl**dy good manager and motivator. How often have "makeshift" pairings come up trumps after a couple of outings against all perceived odds?

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

Yes, it worked out well, I suppose it was risky after the 1st half blunder and his past but maybe, just maybe this was what he needed, I thought he was quite good in the 2nd half, off line well, a couple of good saves and decent distribution, he doesn't seem to be as vocal as Lumley, commanding the box has to improve!
      Not saying he is the answer by any stretch mate, but we need a back up for Lumley for the 2nd half of the season. But you're right, vastly improved 2nd half performance!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/xFS10wlJ57Y

This video is a vlog of the game today.

Contains the goals, and chances.

Also contains a short interview of a Bolton fan who made the trip down to cheer on qpr.

Also has video of 4 Leeds fans in the home section getting booted out.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Not my video BTW lol. Just watched it on YouTube.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Thanks Hits, that was a good watch, although the young man needs to look up the definition of kicking off
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Really enjoyed the game today. Played as a cup tie should be. Reflected our system and the new introductions didn't seem out of place. Doing lots on the training ground and it's showing.

Comment

Working...
              X