Match Thread | F.A. CUP RD 3 | QPR 2 LEEDS 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Not for me. Looked very slow and clumsy when he dived at the players feet. Lumley next round please.
    I agree he didn`t look superfit excatly, but I doubt the club will buy a new one. And what if Lumley gets injured??

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Glad Ingram seemed to redeem himself 2nd half but he is still not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Little wager on that? I'll lay you 6/4 Leeds.
        Sadly he didn't rise to the bait.....

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

We'll win this.
        As predicted pre match. Never in doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

And what if Lumley gets injured??
          That's exactly why he's giving Ingram game time.

If everyone who wanted him subbed at half time had had their way, he wouldn't have had a chance to find a bit of confidence.

The boss has a lot more confidednce in the boys than the supporters, and rightly so.

Comment

That's exactly why he's giving Ingram game time.

If everyone who wanted him subbed at half time had had their way, he wouldn't have had a chance to find a bit of confidence.

The boss has a lot more confidednce in the boys than the supporters, and rightly so.
            I fully agree with you, and I just want to add; I think we can say this boss.
            Last edited by Shania; 06-01-2019, 07:05 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• I'm glad it was a last minute decision to go and watch the game today, we did really well. I'm not to keen on Ingram but he was getting better so fair play too him.

The crowd were superb at Leeds but they looked far too good, so I wasn't expecting that display or even a win today in the Cup.

Well done to SM and all the team, we're improving all the time and it's so good to see our younger players getting a chance.

Comment

• Really enjoyed that, thought samual and oteh were very good.
                  Kaky has alot of development to do, thought he has not got great positioning.

Ingram yeah, done OK second half but he is just not good enough for this level. Could barely hear him shouting at the defense.

Scowen was brilliant today though, my motm
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Scowen was brilliant today though, my motm
                    Probably his best game for us, at least this season. In hindsight happy that Steve played him and Cousins today.

Comment

• Scowen was very good today seemed to have regained confidence. From him and cousins being awful they looked decent duo today

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

but there are always other options.
                        From where I'm sat we aint spoiled for choice.

Thing is, anyone can get injured at any time. The worst thing that could have happened today GK wise would have been subbing the lad at half time. He came through and that in itself was important.

Comment

• Bidwell showed his worth today also. I hope he will get a new contract.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Last edited by Brian Wilson; 08-03-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

From where I'm sat we aint spoiled for choice.

Thing is, anyone can get injured at any time. The worst thing that could have happened today GK wise would have been subbing the lad at half time. He came through and that in itself was important.
                              My thoughts too mate.

If MacLaren had taken him off at half time he'd have been finished here. There are no guarantees we will be able to get another keeper in this window with the embargo. Best thing was to take him to one side at half time, and make sure he came out with his head screwed on in the 2nd half. And I'm sure that's exactly what happened!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

My thoughts too mate.

If MacLaren had taken him off at half time he'd have been finished here. There are no guarantees we will be able to get another keeper in this window with the embargo. Best thing was to take him to one side at half time, and make sure he came out with his head screwed on in the 2nd half. And I'm sure that's exactly what happened!
                                Yes, it worked out well, I suppose it was risky after the 1st half blunder and his past but maybe, just maybe this was what he needed, I thought he was quite good in the 2nd half, off line well, a couple of good saves and decent distribution, he doesn't seem to be as vocal as Lumley, commanding the box has to improve!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X