Match Thread | Villa 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

With 60 POINTS still to play for and only 4 POINTS off 5th / 6th place, that seems a bit of an odd comment Rebs. But I guess you're just trying not to jinx it!

Its the best mentality to have Stan.
    Its ok to dream but if you don't expect it, you wont be disapointed.

Top 10 finish would be absolutly fantastic.
    But, Mc's target for me is to just finish higher up than than the shyteshow we witnessed last season.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• As for villa, i thought they were farked at the end of last season with ffp. how come they are still able to have 25 mil pound players and 70k per week contracts?

Comment

• Forget targeting the play offs just go game by game and let this team keep suprising us. Top half would be fantastic and would equal a remarkable achievement considering the transfer situation and our start. Would love to know when the last time we were top half in this division where we DID NOT get promoted?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Forget targeting the play offs just go game by game and let this team keep suprising us. Top half would be fantastic and would equal a remarkable achievement considering the transfer situation and our start. Would love to know when the last time we were top half in this division where we DID NOT get promoted?
          Great post 73,
          My thoughts too. J ust keep those expectations low and enjoy the season. god knows we deserve it after the last 3 years of shyte..
          Big thanks goes to Amit and the management team for this.
          We are finally being steered into the right direction.

Hope your keeping well 73 and happy new year buddy

Comment

• All good Hits and really enjoying the team and football right now and long may that continue. I think we are doing brilliant and playing some good stuff as yesterday's two goals showed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

They were ok today but still a major concern and Luongo is a big miss. Think we'd have won this with him. You need a bit more than a battling performance although it delivered a well deserved point today. Well happy with that.
              No doubt, we should have to asked him to stay with us this period. But a clause is a clause, I guess.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                As for villa, i thought they were farked at the end of last season with ffp. how come they are still able to have 25 mil pound players and 70k per week contracts?
                Ticket sales etc.?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X