No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Villa 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same as a few others on here, I think Cousins and Scowen did ok. And watching how far we have become as a team since the West Brom match is just great!! Well done,my team.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
      Great point
      but frustratingly outside the top six.
      Why are you frustrated exactly ,there are no expectations to finish in the top 6,in fact owners said quite clearer that our aim for this season was to stay up,Considering our terrible start we are doing really great. Forget the top 6,we won't make them but are good enough to finish in a very respectable position

Comment

• Just read that Bolaise is on £70k A WEEK at Villa.

This is what we are dealing with, clubs like Villa.

Great result.

Comment

• Exactly a year ago we had nine points less and a worse goal average. We're also playing like we want it more these days.

That is the measure of the progress that's been made. All that was needed was for someone to get a grip and make a half sensible managerial appointment, ie the first since NW mk 2. Confidence kicks in.

The gaffer has proved a lot of people wrong including some who are paid to know better, and I've loved it.

Comment

• Just watched the extended highlights on Sky-Go, and they don’t show the incident with Lumley ??? Funny that. !!
            has anyone seen it on a replay somewhere ?
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

• If anyone wants a laugh go have a butchers at villa fans on Twitter. They haven’t taken this draw very well hahaha considering we’re above them in the league they’re acting as if they’ve just drawn with Scunthorpe at home m. The delusion is hilarious

Comment

• Hope them ####ers fail to get into the play offs as they are a bunch of deluded idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Same as a few others on here, I think Cousins and Scowen did ok. And watching how far we have become as a team since the West Brom match is just great!! Well done,my team.
                  They were ok today but still a major concern and Luongo is a big miss. Think we'd have won this with him. You need a bit more than a battling performance although it delivered a well deserved point today. Well happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    If anyone wants a laugh go have a butchers at villa fans on Twitter. They haven’t taken this draw very well hahaha considering we’re above them in the league they’re acting as if they’ve just drawn with Scunthorpe at home m. The delusion is hilarious
                    Facebook and Reddit as well. . .Villa fans seem to really hate QPR for whatever reason

Comment

• When we beat them at home apparently they played amazing and should have won. When we draw at theirs, again they played great and only never won because we time wasted (although they had 103mins to beat us)

now we know why Birmingham’s premier side call Villa Small Heath; arguably the most deluded fans after Leeds

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Forget the top 6,we won't make them
                        With 60 POINTS still to play for and only 4 POINTS off 5th / 6th place, that seems a bit of an odd comment Rebs. But I guess you're just trying not to jinx it!

Comment

• Good team performance 2 goals down the right Bidwell gets a bit exposed, because Freeman plays on the left but has a free role which is great and what we need, as he's our most creative player, when he comes inside, we're a little short out wide left no one seems to cover it, where on the right we have Pav who helps cover the right and the full back doesn't get exposed, Pav's work rate is second to none on that side and his ball to Eze was superb to pick him out, didn't just smash it across. Freeman was FANTASTIC worked hard drove the team forward, could've won the game good chances Freemans blocked shot, Eze volleying over when he really should've scored Freeman seems to have found his feet big time lately didn't think Villa were that good, onwards & upwards Mac has them well organised,

Comment

• Villa are the new Leeds

Comment

• OH and I forgot to say happy new year Mr Terry 4 points out of 6 HA HA HA

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Why are you frustrated exactly ,there are no expectations to finish in the top 6,in fact owners said quite clearer that our aim for this season was to stay up,Considering our terrible start we are doing really great. Forget the top 6,we won't make them but are good enough to finish in a very respectable position
                                Just in the way that we have dropped points that we shouldn't off really,when we have been leading games and should of won, Leeds Stoke Villa and drawing games we should of won plus the awful start we had,we could of been absolutely flying (even more so)sure many fans feel the same. But saying that we now have a team that can win against anyone in this league and I'm very proud of them.
                                U Rrrrrrrrrrsssssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X