Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Scowen-Cousins partnership not working?
    Too defensive. Sitting way too deep. Eze AWOL and Freeman and Pawel isolated.

Comment

Hopefully up our game in 2nd half, Reading basically have sussed us out and are more than holding their own here.

Comment

Awful first half effort but still nil nil. Really miss Mass he makes this team tick.

Mac needs read them riot act as that was well short of acceptable

Comment

Eze is a luxury player I’m afraid
          ​​​​​​ he doesn’t win posession losing 60/ 40 balls that are his. Other teams are wise to him and he has lost heart. Needs careful handling and a break I feel.

Comment

anyone got stream or comms?

Comment

My word, that was a poor showing. Missed the first part, but think sevens has it spot on. Get Chair on the pitch, Eze has gone off the boil.

Let´s get some spirit second half. U R´s
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Disgusting performance so far. Disgrace.
                Reading have improved under their new manager, but we need to attack them from the start now in the second half.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Too defensive. Sitting way too deep. Eze AWOL and Freeman and Pawel isolated.
                  Was thinking the same mate. Cousins and Scowen in the middle doesn't look too clever, and Eze has been nowhere to be seen. Need to get somebody with a bit more creativity on the ball in the midfield. I'd probably look to either get Chair on, or switch Freeman through the middle.

Comment

Chair, as he showed against Ipswich, is really hungry. Think, given a half behind Wells, he'd help Scowen and Cousins push up and play it wide and make all the difference.

Comment

Everything which is being said about Eze I said after Preston first game and I was accused of trying to kill his talent.

Hes good player but unless you want run that extra yard or go in for the tackle you know is going to hurt your only every going to be player with potential. Needs dropping and told you can be what you want but you need to find the heart and desire. Let’s not fail another player like we did Adel as Eze is young enough to influence

think bos is coming on

Comment

74% posession Reading. mclaren has some big calls to make here.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Everything which is being said about Eze I said after Preston first game and I was accused of trying to kill his talent.

Hes good player but unless you want run that extra yard or go in for the tackle you know is going to hurt your only every going to be player with potential. Needs dropping and told you can be what you want but you need to find the heart and desire. Let’s not fail another player like we did Adel as Eze is young enough to influence

think bos bod is coming on
                          Eze off, BOS wide left, Freeman number 10?

Comment

I would have taken Eze off. This is not the match for him. Chair on, if he is as good as they are saying that is. Maybe he can be the link between Cousins/Scowen and Wells? I don`t know, but anyway...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Eze off, BOS wide left, Freeman number 10?
                              thats what I would do

Comment

It's a game of two halves.....

Comment

Working...
                                X