No announcement yet.

Match Thread | QPR 3 Ipswich 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a top performance, Ipswich are a very poor team, done enough to win comfortably, not sure what their keeper was doing for the first goal very poor, We were a bit dodgy first part of second half seemed to lose the momentum a bit, but an easy win in the end, lets carry on for Saturday, with 4 tough games, coming up after. Villa away,Sheff Utd away, PNE home, & WBA Home, need to really put Reading to the sword and wipe out the negative goal difference,

Comment

• And there you have it. We win, once more, against a poor team who just happen to turn in a poor performance on the day!

Happens every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        And there you have it. We win, once more, against a poor team who just happen to turn in a poor performance on the day!

Happens every time.

DO you not agree that they were a very poor side? if not I didn't see what you saw and would hate to see what a poor team looks like? they were the worst team I've seen all season home and away , we done a job on them but they didn't offer much resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post

DO you not agree that they were a very poor side? if not I didn't see what you saw and would hate to see what a poor team looks like? they were the worst team I've seen all season home and away , we done a job on them but they didn't offer much resistance.
          Problem is Dave whoever we beat good side or bad side we keep getting told they were poor or they had off day. What about QPR getting bit of credit for doing the right things, delivering the game plan and stopping the opposition playing

Comment

• All about levels and this season poor teams have been dealt with how they should be. We are levels above Ipswich, Millwall and the like and we are no longer in that kind of group of teams hence why we have the points we do and are in the position we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post

What Westie said.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Problem is Dave whoever we beat good side or bad side we keep getting told they were poor or they had off day. What about QPR getting bit of credit for doing the right things, delivering the game plan and stopping the opposition playing
                We have beaten some good sides and played well and won and played not so well, , had a good performance against the worse footballing team in the division v Boro, played well at Leeds deserved more from the game , we've beat good teams, some times you grind out good results, but we wouldn't have had to do much to beat Ipswich, I reckon playing at about 70% would have done it, they are honestly the worst team I've seen, and if you have been to most or all of the games I think you would have to agree I've not seen worse,

Comment

Working...
                X