X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    However we look at it, he is a good player and he knows it. Yes it will upset most rangers fans but you need that confidence/arrogance to make it. John Terry being a fine example
    However we look at it there is nothing fine about the Grand Wizard of the Stamford bridge chapter of the KKK

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    However we look at it, he is a good player and he knows it. Yes it will upset most rangers fans but you need that confidence/arrogance to make it. John Terry being a fine example
    Nah the blokes a t0$$€r. You don't go disrespecting your previous employers. He forgets he was part of our team that lost so heavily to Forest last season so he can well have an off day and be embarrassed. Hope his words bite him on his @£$€

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    A win or a point at City Ground will be the perfect Christmas gift for me.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    With Cameron confirmed out it has to be Cousins to deputise again. Did well in the role against Boro.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

McClaren may well be able to call on Joel Lynch, who limped off in the Boro loss, with a last-minute call on the defender's fitness set for tomorrow.

Rangers will be without Geoff Cameron (ankle), Angel Rangel (thigh) and Tomer Hemed (groin) for the trip.

“Joel is progressing,” confirmed McClaren. “We’re going to give him as much time as possible and hope he comes through.

“We’ve got Hall and Baptiste back on the training field as well so the injuries aren’t too bad apart from the long-term ones.

“It’s four games in about 10 days so it’s going to be a tough period for us.

“I thought Darnell came in and did a very good job last weekend, and did very well at centre-back too. That’s a bonus – we lose Angel, but we’ve got a very good replacement in Darnell.”

From yesterdays Ealing Times

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Robinson will this weekend face his former club at the City Ground, where the R’s have never won.

And he believes the visitors will have little chance if Forest perform to their best.

He told Forest’s website: “QPR have put some good results together lately so it is going to be a tough game on Saturday.

“If we just carry on playing our normal game and if we are on fire on the day then we will blow QPR out of the water as we have such a strong squad and a strong team that we can beat anyone in this league.”

That also applies to us. On our day we can blow em outta the water too. Muppet.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...BcrbQs.twitter

Stick that to the dressing room wall Steve.
    I never liked the #### I’m pleased to say. His opinion of himself as a player compared to ability.....different ball park.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Robinson would do well to remember who kept paying him all those years he was injured. Hope Pavel turns him inside out on Saturday the no-mark mug.
    This

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Robinson would do well to remember who kept paying him all those years he was injured. Hope Pavel turns him inside out on Saturday the no-mark mug.

Leave a comment:

• jamesnutt
    replied
    Originally posted by YoungR1 View Post
    That there be fighting talk. If sick note Robinson plays he's getting clattered within 5 minutes I reckon!
    By Joel lynch . JN

Leave a comment:

• YoungR1
    replied
    That there be fighting talk. If sick note Robinson plays he's getting clattered within 5 minutes I reckon!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I really do fancy us tomorrow! Articles like that have tendency to backfire

come on rangers

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    This the same Robinson who was well looked after by QPR throughout a long injury picked up elsewhere

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post

You got link to interview
    https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...BcrbQs.twitter

Stick that to the dressing room wall Steve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X