Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Great photo. Take that Jack!

Credit to Luke too for a superbly flighted ball into the box!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      its so great just having decent manager at long farking last.

3 out of our back 4 were all missing today, yet shhteve drilled that defence and the positioning.

Abosolute perfect defensive display and a great 1st win at the city ground.

welldone steve and all the players. farking brilliant

Comment

• Another great win well done.

Comment

• And no Rangel no Hemed no Cameron and Wells subbed near the end. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Great photo. Take that Jack!

Credit to Luke too for a superbly flighted ball into the box!
            Everyone of us should send that pic to Jack

Comment

• My Lad George (23)and his mate Tom travelled up from Banbury...he said he ain’t felt this good since The Playoff final...this team....is a proper tight unit....buzzing he is...giving it large to the Forest fans....& now of to Hooters for desserts....

Comment

• Just on train home from forest and I could float back to London. I’m buzzing

Comment

• Thankyou Jack "we'll blow QPR away" Robinson.... that’s for all the Rs who made the journey today. Great, great win! Fabulous by Shteeve and the whole team. I’m buzzing tonight! COYRs!!!!!

Comment

• Plenty said the squad last season was way better then it was showing but were now seeing it as there organised, drilled and playing to a plan

think big slaps on back to coaches too not just manager

Comment

• The team was fantastic played as a whole unit front to back , stand outs, BFG outstanding , along with Furlong obviously a better CB than RB , Pavel work rate immense , and Lumley what a save, and a great time waster when needed,
                      lets not let it all go to waste with the 2 home games coming up big 6 points from them would be fantastic

Comment

• Good post 58 only part I disagree with is Furlong personally think he’s superb at FB or CB and his ability to play both gives us options

your spot on about next two games, if we can win them then we’ve had blinding Christmas period and Villa, who I’m still not convinced by, becomes bit of a free hit.

Comment

Working...
                        X