Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
      Great work by Wszolek!
      A goal and an assist. Nice work, Pawel

Comment

• Watched the highlights on Sky. Quite nice to see that most of the highlights are us attacking! Not quite sure what Furlong was trying, it looks like he was torn between heading and controlling so done neither but a great finish in fairness.

Great result though, gives a bit of confidence again.

Comment

• Very good win today & well worth all the money spent & getting soaked for it, had too many shandies today but thoroughly enjoyed today......the rrrsss are on the up again....you rrrrrsss

Comment

• One more thing, Boro got what they deserved when we played the ball out for Wells being injured and they didn't play it back to us, I know they were desperate at that point but football karma is a bitch, that was a disgusting bit of unsportsmanlike behaviour!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• We need Wells signed permanently !!
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              And many more mistakes

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
                We need Wells signed permanently !!
                I agree but I'm not sure we can afford him or Burnley would let him move permanently:"Wells, in the final year of his contract with Huddersfield, signed a three-year deal with Burnley for £5 million on 31 August 2017."
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

A goal and an assist. Nice work, Pawel
                  Him and Wells were very good today.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• STEVE McClaren believed today’s 2-1 win against Middlesbrough was a massive match for his side.

QPR secured their first win in five matches to end a run that had seen them take two points from a possible 12 going into today’s match.

Goals from Pawel Wszolek and Nahki Wells cancelled out George Saville’s leveller against the promotion-chasing Teessiders at Loftus Road.

And boss McClaren admitted it had been a big win for his Hoops side.

“This was a massive game for us today,” McClaren told www.qpr.co.uk.

“Hull was a bad loss, I thought we gave a good performance at Leeds and were unlucky to lose, and today was a big game for us.

“We had to get a result and a win was a bonus. It was a bad day to play football and you need characters with grit, determination and fight and the players showed that.”

QPR took the lead after four minutes through Pawel Wszolek to lead 1-0 at the break.

However, Saville equalised six minutes after the restart before Wells grabbed his fifth goal in nine games to land the points in a freezing W12.

“It’s always important to score the first goal, especially against a strong, physical Middlesbrough side,” Steve continued.

“The players were magnificent. They showed great character, put their bodies on the line, won the duels and created chances.

“We could have scored more. We’re disappointed with the goal but they showed great character and spirit to come back from that.”

And the R’s chief saved his final word for Burnley loanee Wells following his winner.

“It took him a while to settle but he’s now the Nahki Wells everyone knows,” he said.

“He runs and runs and is scoring goals. He gives us a platform when we release the ball forward and I was delighted with his performance.”

Comment

• I'll be honest and say I fully expected QPR to lose today, I also expect us to lose against Nottingham Forest
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      And many more mistakes

Comment

• Good win needed it after couple of defeats , dire football from Boro, Wells, Pav. & the BFG were great today, defenders were under the kosh from their long ball game, As some have said couldn't watch them every week I'd end up with a neck ache

Comment

Working...
                        X