No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Dirty Leeds 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasn't taken long for the doom and gloomers to creep back in has it? Couple of defeats and there they are. Hull was a bad day at the office but i don't think many expected much here today and for all that we could quite easily have taken a point. We won't be looking over our shoulder at the bottom just like we won't be worried about what the top 6 are doing. We are a mid table side which considering the experts had us nailed on as whipping boys at the start of the season should indicate progress. Its the nature of the championship, win some lose some

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
      How annoying, Boro will smash this QPR side
      What makes you say that? Boro havent smashed anyone all season, infact they are the lowest scoreres in the top half. This QPR side(Baggies and bristol city very different teams) also havent been smashed by anyone bar swansea away so be really interested to understand how youve come up with that one?

Comment

• Eze and Freeman poor, Wells shot wildly over when any striker should be hitting the target and at least forcing a save. Scowen brings nothing to this team. Luongo best player today and shows how you have to go in 1-0 up so close to half time. If Leeds are top it shows how #### Championship is.

Comment

• The penalty decision an absolute joke bent ref just saw the highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Down to 14th and gap now only 9 points ,2 points from last 4 games and lots of goals conceded so back to reality unfortunately
            Opinions opinions eh
            #lookatmyminileague

Comment

• 2-1 loss at dirty Leeds is not a disaster.

I cant believe how some sink into the doom and gloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                2-1 loss at dirty Leeds is not a disaster.

I cant believe how some sink into the doom and gloom
                I have to agree; overall, not a terrible performance & could of easily nicked a draw.
                Having a bias ref again didn't help, but as many have already mentioned, a mid table finish would be an improvement.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Type of match where if we had come away with a draw we would have said hard fought draw. Probably done enough for a point but if you don’t take chances you don’t deserve anything.

Leeds fans on train adament it was a pen

Comment

• Conceded first because Cameron stopped playing and second one was a stupid hand-ball from Leistner. Freeman's free-kicks and corners were awful. Had enough chances to get a point.

Comment

• Freeman set pieces generally hit and miss. I would personally give someone else a go on them now

Comment

• Scowen looked well short when he came on

Comment

• An encouraging performance, I always check opposition forums and the general vibe was that we deserved a point.

There are things that need improving but I've got no worries at all about the pre season prediction that we'd finish higher than we did last year.

Just a shame I couldn't find anyone who'd take the bet......

Comment

• We had three other great chances we never got target with. There was a point there if we were clinical

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Do my eyes deceive me?

welcome back.

Thanks for the welcome back lads to undecided, the general, to the gator, and to WeAre.....now ive just goto find my ollie aviator
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                                An encouraging performance, I always check opposition forums and the general vibe was that we deserved a point.

There are things that need improving but I've got no worries at all about the pre season prediction that we'd finish higher than we did last year.

Just a shame I couldn't find anyone who'd take the bet......

On the odd visit on here i had seen you quoting others presuming they were me trying to take them up on our bet, and as you probably was aware i couldnt login here and post to take you up or reply, and now ive forgotten exactly what that bet was lol, but was quite funny watching you trying to get other members to take the bet up thinking it was me
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X