Match thread | QPR 2 HULL 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    SM needs to fix the defense quickly, otherwise it will effect the rest of the team. We conceded 10 goals in our last four games, however managed to score just the same amount. With the solid defense we had e a few weeks ago, that would meant more points on the board. I am not sure if its the keeper or the central defenders that are to blame. We just have to thank Freeman for his 'never say die' attitude and being our top scorer from midfield. But some of our players are being caught out.
    Lynch is the weak link. Been on a great run personally but over the last few games the old Joel has started to rear his head

Comment

It seems that SM anticipated this result before the game as he warned the players to be at their best as otherwise they will get beaten. Pity his warning fell on deaf ears as surely they were not at their best!
      Ha Ha your post is like mine !!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Lynch is the weak link. Been on a great run personally but over the last few games the old Joel has started to rear his head
        maybe he wants christmas off after all

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

maybe he wants christmas off after all
          I think he'll get it.

Comment

It`s not only Lynch who fails with his passes.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              It`s not only Lynch who fails with his passes.
              his engine is good but his legs are weak

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

his engine is good but his legs are weak
                Maybe.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Utterly shambolic performance by everyone concerned, both players and management. Can’t think of a single one that comes out with any credit.

Be very lucky to finish anywhere close to the top half if they reproduce that sort of complete incompetence.
                  Even when we started picking up points I had the feeling we were mid table at best, which would still have been a massive imporvement over last term.

We've suddenly become unstable at the back - it isn't just the back line, the cover seems to have gone missing. Fingers out chaps, and fast. Massive wake up call.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Ha Ha your post is like mine !!
                    Maybe because we both read what SM said prior to the game!

Comment

Maybe because we both read what SM said prior to the game!
                      Pity the players never !

Comment

Oh well lets see some bounceback.......Oh #### it's Leeds away next.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Oh well lets see some bounceback.......Oh #### it's Leeds away next.
                          I'd like to see 11 changes for next week Clearly complacency is creeping in, Lynchie is thinking about xmas and the turkeys he's been playing with need to be hung!

Comment

I would bring Cousins in ti give more protection to our back four who have become vulnerable these past few games.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

I'd like to see 11 changes for next week Clearly complacency is creeping in, Lynchie is thinking about xmas and the turkeys he's been playing with need to be hung!
                              Funny you say that as that challenge at the end in corner where he dived in had a few of us saying is he trying get a red

Comment

We've gone from a team who wasn't conceding goals to cant stop shipping goals, thought Hull were a very mobile team, and caused us plenty of problems with their pace. Maybe the defence was starting to read their own hype, it was a very poor and flat performance, we started badly and never really recovered, 2 poor goals to start, looked like we might get back into it after we scored put them under pressure for a short while, but 2nd half was really poor, our midfield were just not at it Eze, Freeman, &Luongo especially,

Comment

Working...
                                X