Match Thread | Rotherham 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Leistner looks like he is running in treacle.
    It's a pudding of a pitch

Comment

It is not looking good for our defence. That's a sixth goal conceded in two and a half games...

Comment

very poor first half. defence all over the place.

Comment

A poor half, they've shown vulnerability in the back so we can pull this back, hopefully SM can make some adjustments!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Well that was poor, and as an attacking force we're about as threatening as sponge bob square pants

Comment

ca5a9f75-cafe-41cf-b43a-09c16de71364.jpg
              The half-time whistle goes and QPR trail 2-1 against Rotherham. The Millers went 1-0 up after 4 minutes through Will Vaulks before Nahki Wells equalised 7 minutes later. However, Clark Robertson headed past Lumley in the 15th minute to give the home side the lead at the break.

Comment

How many times recently have we had far less posession and still end up getting a good result,tables turned so far unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  It is not looking good for our defence. That's a sixth goal conceded in two and a half games...
                  The wall needs maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

It's a pudding of a pitch
                    It won league 1 pitch of the season and has many England U17/18/19/21 and women’s games played here. It’s like a bowling green ;-)

overall we we are worth our lead in my opinion, you look a little sluggish and we are chasing down the loose balls.

stoll all to play for....

Comment

poor against a poor side really should be taking at least a point out of this

Comment

As I feared we think we are Billy Big Boots. Need to prove it second half. I reckon we’ll win, with the aid of a slice of luck. Should be fun as Rotherham are like us last season, shipping late goals.

Comment

Ref is driving me mad tonight, the guy is blowing for everything! The boys are playing sh*te tonight, but still time to turn it around, come on R's.

Comment

Sort it out steve

Comment

We are playing it way to narrow. Wszolek i.e. is drifting too much inside centrally.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Why can’t the play by play announcer on radio call the bloody action, instead of constantly commenting. Can hear the Rotherham announcer in the background who IS calling the action.

Comment

Working...
                                X