Match Thread | Rotherham 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

was that when wood stopped him with a rugby tackle?
    Thats the one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

was that when wood stopped him with a rugby tackle?
      That’s the one

Comment

• Ref had been pushed into the lower leagues this season and this was only his 8th matcho and 2nd in the Championship. In his previous 7 games he had shown 23 yellows and 3 reds. Sums him up when you can reach backward
        and grab a player by the ankles and just get a minor ticking off.

Comment

• Freeman was (apart from one good cross and the goal) extremly bad last night. He lost so many balls and didn’t play it to a team mate when needed.
          I know pretty much everyone on here is satisfied with a point. However, by the chances we had we should have taken all 3 Points! Our polish guy, with a horrbile miss alone in front of the goal. Scowen the same! He was right infront of the goal, totally unmarked and doesn’t hit that easy ball but some air instead. That was embarassing... I mean we are talking about pro- players earning 20k A WEEK. agree?

Nevertheless I am glad we got a point!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Very encouraging after 2 tough away games that we have turned both games into draws frim losing poitions. We were not at our best tonight but dug out a deserved point.
            Pure sense from 73. A good point, well done boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Pure sense from 73. A good point, well done boys.
              yep agree with 73

Comment

• Thought we were quite poor 1st half, seemed of the pace terrible defending for both goals, much better 2nd half and feel probably deserved to edge it, their keeper made 2 outstanding saves , as did Lumley down to his left near the end when it was 2-2 Other than that never really troubled us too much 2nd half , but surely the Ref need to get on top of how many times Eze is fouled, a little bit of protection would help , Also Rotherham's time wasting was unbelievable even early in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  got out of jail there on that showing 2 poor teams
                  We was quality second half?

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
                    Freeman was (apart from one good cross and the goal) extremly bad last night. He lost so many balls and didn’t play it to a team mate when needed.
                    Wasn't he at the end of the well worked move that produced an amazing save from the keeper ?

Funny how everyone sees things differently. Personally thought if anything was going to happen for us, he would be at the centre of it. MASSIVE player for us last night and possible MOTM.

Comment

• The most important thing is, we're not loosing the type of fixtures that would have seen us off in recent times. That's what really matters if you want a platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by luca View Post
                        Freeman was (apart from one good cross and the goal) extremly bad last night. He lost so many balls and didn’t play it to a team mate when needed.
                        I know pretty much everyone on here is satisfied with a point. However, by the chances we had we should have taken all 3 Points! Our polish guy, with a horrbile miss alone in front of the goal. Scowen the same! He was right infront of the goal, totally unmarked and doesn’t hit that easy ball but some air instead. That was embarassing... I mean we are talking about pro- players earning 20k A WEEK. agree?

Nevertheless I am glad we got a point!
                        Did he hide did he stop trying to make something happen NO , shlt nights up north playing against a grafting side coming back with a hard earned point is a result
                        how many away points have we picked up so far ??

Comment

• What did people think of watching game on red button. I got be honest and say I liked it. Yeah no replays etc but good to still be able to watch the game

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            What did people think of watching game on red button. I got be honest and say I liked it. Yeah no replays etc but good to still be able to watch the game
                            Yes, I enjoyed the chance to see the game West and likewise v Reading.
                            Interestingly my mate in Sweden was watching on the QPR service which was a good thirty seconds behind. My 'FFS' message to him ensured he knew we were about to concede the second!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Did he hide did he stop trying to make something happen NO , shlt nights up north playing against a grafting side coming back with a hard earned point is a result
                              how many away points have we picked up so far ??

12 this season so far. 15 in total last season. It’s progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                What did people think of watching game on red button. I got be honest and say I liked it. Yeah no replays etc but good to still be able to watch the game
                                Quite liked the fact there was no co-commentator banging on about how lucky we are !

Comment

Working...
                                X