No announcement yet.

Match Thread | Rotherham 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My biggest concern is that all of a sudden we're conceding too many goals. We managed to get points in our last three games, however, to concede six goals in the process is not positive at all. I'll take the point anyway. King Freeman saved us from embarrassment. Well done Luke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      My biggest concern is that all of a sudden we're conceding too many goals. We managed to get points in our last three games, however, to concede six goals in the process is not positive at all. I'll take the point anyway. King Freeman saved us from embarrassment. Well done Luke.
      Why embarrassment? They are a half decent side ask Leeds, Sheffield Utd etc

Comment

• no one in this league has a divine right to beat everyone.Thats what makes this prob the best league for entertainment in world.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• They had a few decent players in their team.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Not quite sure how they didn’t end up with 1 booking. We had, what 2 or 3?

Comment

• How did we play compared to the Stoke game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post

I totally agree and we aren't good enough be be "embarrassed " to lose 2-1 away to anyone(had we not got a last min leveler )

Comment

• Very encouraging after 2 tough away games that we have turned both games into draws frim losing poitions. We were not at our best tonight but dug out a deserved point.

Comment

• Loads of positives Martin. Last season we won or lost games now were digging out draws from games we previously would have lost

Comment

• It's sure nice that if we go in to half time down a goal on the road to still think we have a good chance to get something out of the match no matter how poorly we have played, I guess a lot of that is confidence in the manager to get things sorted!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post

Like every other fan, I hate loosing games. But I will happily take a point, after being so near to a defeat.

Comment

• Amazed that the wegerle like Eze run hasn’t been mentioned

My god this lad is class!

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Amazed that the wegerle like Eze run hasn’t been mentioned

Yes, he has some sublime skill, he is drawing more and more attention as opponents key on him which can open things up nicely even when he hasn't got the ball, his last two road matches are very encouraging after his form had dipped a bit!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              no one in this league has a divine right to beat everyone.Thats what makes this prob the best league for entertainment in world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Amazed that the wegerle like Eze run hasn’t been mentioned

was that when wood stopped him with a rugby tackle?

Comment

Working...
                                X