Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I’ve just come in my local...
    I just can't seem to get that excited about footy these days.

Comment

I’ve just come in my local in Acton and the Brentford firm are here after game with loads of rozzers outside. Rest assured I will ensure QPR are represented
      No sign of any firm at the ground.... Great, great win. Well done Shteeve and the whole team. Great second half performance throughout the side. A block was buzzing. COYRs!!!!

Comment

• a most enjoyable game even tho i got soaked in the wet seats

Comment

• Thought that was a great game. We played some great stuff at times. Weather definitely played a part in that result Sat in row B behind the goal soaking wet but didn't care at all. UR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Chant of the day your just a pre season friendly
            Last edited by West Acton; 10-11-2018, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• I know lots of our fans were pushing Bentley as an option for us but he looked an awful keeper, proper nervy and bang average. Thank god we went for Smithies and now have Lumley

Comment

I know lots of our fans were pushing Bentley as an option for us but he looked an awful keeper, proper nervy and bang average. Thank god we went for Smithies and now have Lumley
                Was thinking the same during the game.

Comment

I know lots of our fans were pushing Bentley as an option for us but he looked an awful keeper, proper nervy and bang average. Thank god we went for Smithies and now have Lumley
                  Your best post during your time on this forum. A very over hyped keeper that isn't anywhere near the level our defence need. Lumley has surprised me, I was extremely sceptical. He is clearly raw but certainly proving us doubters wrong and long may it continue
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Massively overated that Bentley got his move on the back of saving a couple of pens in a play off final v wycombe. Thought he was our best option of getting back into the game.

Comment

• I shouted at Bentley as we were about to take a free kick..... 'Bentley move out the farking way i can't see nothing'.
                      Well he was in my view of the free kick. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        Thought that was a great game. We played some great stuff at times. Weather definitely played a part in that result Sat in row B behind the goal soaking wet but didn't care at all. UR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                        That rain looked nasty at times, many in other sections moved from the front rows by the looks of things, glad you were able to enjoy the big win up close!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Showed a lot of character today. Probably get slaughtered for saying this but I thought we were poor today and if that's what we can do when we're not playing well things are looking good! The team really turned it around second half and did the business. Well done!

Comment

• Not greatest following from Brentford. Seats unsold up and downstairs and they were pretty quiet too even when ahead

Comment

• Had look Brentford forums apparently were sh it

Comment

• Dodgy performance by Joanna today. Parred the first back into play and beaten at his near post for the second. He's been great so will give him that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X