Match Thread | QPR 3 BRENTFORD 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Thread | QPR 3 BRENTFORD 2

Got be honest and say not a game which raises levels of excitement. Fulham there is little buzz but Chelsea and Palace are the derbies which make me nervous and give butterflies

Saying the above it would be good to win at home after recent defeat and hopefully get another run of four, five games undefeated on the trot

odd side Brentford potentially good, but not has hot as they have been previous seasons.

COYRs

Need another good team performance Wests they will come to win mate
    Will be a hard game we need to be up for it everyone needs to step up.

Comment

i'm going for a 2-1 win. brentford is the biggest game of the season for me, proper excited and nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Got be honest and say not a game which raises levels of excitement. Fulham there is little buzz but Chelsea and Palace are the derbies which make me nervous and give butterflies

Saying the above it would be good to win at home after recent defeat and hopefully get another run of four, five games undefeated on the trot

odd side Brentford potentially good, but not has hot as they have been previous seasons.

COYRs
        They were hot this season before they lost their manager Westy !! Hope their new manager still hasn't got stamp on them

Comment

I’m pumped for today’s game, cannot wait !!
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Lets farkin av it....qpr yooof do your job
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I am over here in Boracay (Philippines) and waiting for the game to start! Proper excited :-)

Comment

stream_img (2).jpg
                "As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature. Man must explore. And this is exploration at its greatest.."

@ Commander David Scott, Apollo 15 mission, 31 July 1971.

Much Like David Scott I too this morning wonder as to the fundamental truth of our nature..

Indeed, the only one true pure crystalline question of clarity that humankind has sought since he first struck two neolithic flint ards together thus unlocking the elemental quest for fire and his survival, and so raising him above the base level of the wild beasts that f uck each other freely in the fields in their own filth While ravaging today's root crops with little thought of tomorrow..

And that question is this.. what is the structural integrity and weight bearing percentile load, including contingencies, of the above Brenfords fans Ar sehole when placed under extreme distress by his pet Pitbulls Bulbus Glandis, who happens to be hung like a victorian Wrought Iron Carpet bolster?

3-0 Urssssssssssssss
                Changeable. Alterable. Mutable. Variable. Versatile. Moldable. Movable. Fluctuate. Undulate. Flicker. Flutter. Pulsate. Vibrate. Alternate. Plastic. Prog. House.

https://twitter.com/DiscoDroid

Comment

No the way to the game now. Proper sh1t morning as the tickets still ain't turned up and been trying to call the club to get them sorted. Managed to do it but made me late and then had all the traffic because of rugby at Twickenham. Tension is building now. Lets give a good account of ourselves today on the pitch and off it. Wonder if that tw@t from a couple of years ago is going

Comment

Good luck Cincyhoop. Hope you enjoy the game

Comment

COME ON YOU RS!!!

On my way to the Bush now. Hope this is a humdinger of a game, the atmosphere should be crackling!

Comment

Lets do this Rangers
                        cant wait
                        U Rrrrrrrrsssssssss

Comment

DrpXEU0X4AUXVXl.jpg

Comment

No Hemed - not good

Comment

....but Cameron - that´s good

Comment

Working...